Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Hop ~ Give Thanks and Winner!!!


 
The Winner from My Guest Designer Week at Everyday Cricut is...
Oh My!!!!! Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!! I love those colors. Great Job!!!
Congratulations Marilyn! Please email me at lizspaperloft@sbcglobal.net with your address!

 
Hi crafty friends! Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from the fabulous Judith. If you just popped by to see me please head over to EAD's blog for the start. The hop doesn't officially start till 8am MST.
 
I have to say it's getting harder the closer we get to the end of EAD Designs.  The card I'm about to show you was actually my second card.  The first one was so bad I couldn't even show it!  I know I have shown my bad ones in the past, but this was really really bad!  So now I'm going to show you my second card, it's no show stopper, but it's way better than my first try!  lol!
 


 
recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft~ Crochet Lace Tape Chocolate
My Creative Time ~ Stitched Oval Die
 
 
Thanksgiving Friends
 
 
Your next stop is the super talented Rose!
Enjoy!
 

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card Liz!

Saundra said...

Aww! This is cute, Liz! I'm sure your other card wasn't bad at all. ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable! Those stickers are so cute!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!Congrats to the winner!!

Sue D said...

Very cute Thanksgiving card. I like the different papers on the banners.

June Houck said...

Oh, this is terrific...I love the banners and those two little kiddos are adorable!

Got2BCrafting said...

I think your card is adorable Liz!! I love all the patterns you used and the beautiful trim at the top! :) I am SURE your first card was great as well, but we are all our own worst critics.
Hugs,
Lori

Marilyn said...

Very cute. I love those little indians.

Unknown said...

perfect card. the staggered banners are so pretty.

Kim H said...

Oh Liz ~ this is ADORABLE!! I have no idea what you are talkng about ~ you have NEVER made anything that wasn't perfect!!! I LOVE the stickers and of course the papers!!! I can't imagagine how hard this is to say good bye!! Hang in there sweet friend!!!

Ruth G said...

Cute!!!!
Congrats to Marilyn!!! Enjoy!

Angeline Choo said...

Oh I love this card! Love how stickers can be made into such a gorgeous card

Rose said...

this is adorable!!!
know what you mean as each time i pull out my EAD goodies or set up a post my eyes start to leak :(

Esther said...

Oh my gosh those little injuns are cute!!! Darling card!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh love the card and cute banners on it!!!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

what cute little indians.. so sorry to see the closure.

Michelle said...

Pretty. I love that little couple.

Cindy Beland said...

This card is SUPER CUTE too Liz!I LOVE all the great details and the cute little couple!!!:)

D- said...

Love your card! TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!