Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Birthday ~ Card

Hello Everyone!  I hope your week is a happy one so far!  First I want to take a moment to say to my new followers and of course my older followers, THANK YOU!  I know there lots of paper loving blogs to see, so it warms my heart that you take time out of your busy day to see what I've done!  My goal has always been to inspire YOU to be more CREATIVE!  I hope that I'm able to keep you inspired and interested!!!  If you ever have any questions on how I do something, please don't hesitate to email me.  Just click on my "resume" tab for my email.
 
Now this week I had a little more time to play so I decided to enter another challenge!  I used to do them all the time, but life had gotten busy.  Also I needed to make a card for a friend's birthday so the timing was perfect!
 
This is for mojo monday sketch challenge mojo264


 
Like usual there is a lot going on!  lol
 

 
Don't you just love my little burlap flower!  I used burlap from my boutique and My Creative Time's Flower Die!  I cut 4 of them, so they pop off the card!

 
Recipe:
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
cupcake cut at 2.01 x 2.77 and layers to match
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ 2 1/2 natural burlap, thin yellow hemp
paper: Papertrey Ink, My Minds Eye
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder
ink, brad, washi tape
EK Success border punch
 
Also over at My Creative Time there is a challenge starting today!

 
Enjoy!
 

9 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous! Great take on the sketch and LOVE that burlap flower!!!

Kate said...

Definitely Gorgeous and it is great to know that the die works on burlap, because that is beautiful.

Stop by my Blog my Friend. I have an Award For you.
http://scrapperscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2012/10/sunshine-award.html

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this is just STUNNING! I LOVE the papers and the washi tape!! Oh my that burlap flower~ I must try this ~ I LOVE it!! All the details are just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the burlap flower!! Lee-Ann :)

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, Love the burlap! Thank you for sharing.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love the flower...my sweet friend, you have always inspired me...I love to pop over to see your amazing creations. Hugs

Sherrie K. said...

What a beautiful card!! The papers are gorgeous and wow, love the burlap flower:) Cute idea!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! That burlap flower is just adorable! Great papers too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Your burlap flower is darling:)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!