Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Hop ~ Happy Thanksgiving!


Hi crafty friends! Welcome to EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  Looks like I'm the start of the hop this week!  I can hardly believe this is almost my last posting for EAD Designs :(   I have been on this design team for al most 2 years.  It's gone by so fast too!  I'm going to miss my Monday Hops!  If you just popped by to see me please head over to EAD's blog for the start. The hop doesn't officially start till 8am MST.




 
recipe:
Papertrey Ink and My Minds Eye Paper
button, Stamping Up border punch, sewing
Thanksgiving Friends
 
We will be back on Wednesday for a goodbye hop!  I hope you'll join us wishing Emily goodbye and happiness with what the future brings!!
Your next stop is the super talented Rose!
Enjoy!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Liz, this is a wonderful Thanksgiving card!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Liz!!! Great colors and embellishments!
Happy Monday my friend!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable card, Liz! I love that sticker!!!

Esther said...

Love the colors on this card and the stitching!!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ what a BEAUTIFUL Thanksgiving card!! LOVE all the elements you added and that sticker is just a PERFECT one to use!! I must say I will be sad to see EADS end too! I have totally enjoyed seeing all the DT's and their products!!! Awesome job as always!!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, Liz! Great job, thank you for sharing.

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful card, LOVE the button and ribbon!!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME Thanksgiving card Liz!looks perfect and LOVe the great stitching!!!:)

Sue D said...

Wonderful card for Thanksgiving!

Angeline Choo said...

This is such a nice thanksgiving card! Love the color combi!

D- said...

Love your card. TFS.
I know what you mean it kind of seems like it can't really be the end. Too crazy.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

mandalj said...

Lovely card for a sad day!

Michelle said...

Pretty Thanksgiving card!

Rose said...

wonderful card!!! love that stickez set :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!