Monday, February 28, 2011

EAD Design's Monday Hop!

Hi,
Happy Monday and Happy EAD Designs Monday Hop!  I just love to start the week out with a quick hop!  You should have arrived here from the amazing Lauren, if not why don't you head over to EAD Designs for the start!  I decided to make a layout for Disneyland pictures.  I know this layout doesn't seem like Disneyland, but really it does make sense if you've been there during Halloween ~ Christmas!  Well, I would have added my pictures, but I couldn't find them, so they'll have to wait, but I couldn't wait to post it!

sorry for the bad lighting, this is after photo shop! oops!
recipe:
Happy Haunting Cricut Cartridge
tombstones cut 2.58 x 3.35
letters cut 1.00
Lacy Labels
large mat cut 6.67 x 4.80
circle cut 8.48 x 8.18

paper: Stemma, daisy d's, Basic Grey, Bazzill, Stampin Up

Thank you to Court for being our guest designer this month!  And it's officially my first full month on the EAD design team, and I've enjoyed every minute of it!

Enjoy your day!

 

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such thee fun layout...love what you've done with the stickerz!

Anonymous said...

WAY FUN! Love IT!

Sweet Peas Designs said...

I really love these stickers but your layout rocks love it!! Have a great day!!

de said...

OMG this is amazing! I love how you used the Stickerz! Adorable LO!

DIANA L. said...

That is so adorable TFS
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Court said...

This is just fantastic! Thanks so much for the shout out! You're already an EAD superstar!

Jenn said...

AWESOME!!!!! Love it

Alex said...

you rocked it ! adorable !

HUGS !

Joanna said...

OMG!! This is awesome!! Wow..you're really good at these fun layouts! Love the font on the title too! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!