Monday, February 21, 2011

EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!

Hi!

Oh it's Monday morning and you know what that means...It's a short and sweet EAD Designs hop! You should have arrived from EAD Design's Blog, if not click here to go to the start! 


Pagoda Cricut Cartridge
flower two 5.57 x 5.00 welded together
flower cut 5.26 x 5.00
pagoda cut 3.27 x 4.76
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
dome tag cut 1.54 x 3.00
Tags, Bags Boxes & More
tag cut  2.16 x 0.77
tag cut 2.31 x 0.77

Paper : Doodlebug, American Crafts, Bazzill, October Afternoon

Your Next Stop is AMY C!

A preview of what's happening this week: tomorrow is going to be Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge, Thurday I will post another project with the remainder of the Asian Flair vinyl stickerz!  And sometime this week (weather permitting) I'm going to try to do a home decor project using EAD Design vinyl on the stucco of my house!  I hoping it will be a video!

Oh and remember that EAD Designs is looking for a "Before and After Girl"  scroll down for all the informations!


I just wanted to say thank you to Dana at Imagine What You Could Do for giving me this award!
One of the rules for accepting this was to give it to 8 bloggers. Well that's just impossible to do, I love so many blogs! So I give this to everyong who would like it!  I do want to thank Dana for this, I do really appreciate it. Please go and see her blog, she has some really cute cards!

Enjoy!

18 comments:

Banner Market said...

OMG!!! THis is the cutest card ever! Just adorable! You are so stinkin talented and creative. I just LOVE what you come up with...WOW!

~amy~ said...

Sooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so so cute! TFS!
Lauren

de said...

Adorable! Love those Asian theme Stickerz! Your card is great!

Anonymous said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!

Joanna said...

Liz this is adorable! I love how the girl and the pagoda and the flower is perfect! Great job!

365 Days of Cricut said...

Thats so beautiful! I love the colors of the flower and the sticker is perfect!

Jenn said...

Love the bold colors! FAB!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is awesome Liz! Love how you combined the Pagoda cartridge with these stickerz!!!! Perfect!

Lisa R. said...

Very cute shaped card! thanks for the inspiration.

Crooked Scrapper said...

I'm new to EAD vinyl and I'm just wowed with all that you can do with it. I'm switching vinyl companys. Love your card and TFS!
cowbelleru@gmail.com

Alex said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card !

flowerdisco said...

love it all including the colors :P

Lena said...

Super cute card. I love the color. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a custom circuit expression cover and gypsy bag. Enter at lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Court said...

ca-ute!

Anonymous said...

Love the Asian theme on your card, just beautiful. jman4@comcast.net

Scrappy Mel said...

Sooooo ADORABLE - I love the colors! Great card! :)

Minta's Creations said...

I love your card...very beautiful!
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!