Thursday, February 10, 2011

EAD Color Challenge~ Come join the fun!

Hi!
Are you ready for a challenge?  I hope so!  EAD Designs Blog is having their monthly color challenge, and you could win a $20 gift certificate!  Better yet, a 25% off for just playing!  Here's the challenge~




Recipe:
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
circle cut 4.72 x 4.55
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartride
scallop circle welded and cut 11.46 x 11.33
Story Book Cricut Cartridge
scallop square cut 2.25 x 1.88
Stamping Cricut Cartridge
shamrock cut at 0.63 x 0.72 , 0.91 x 1.04 and 1.15 x 1.31
shadow to match
Paper: American Crafts, Stampin Up, K&Co, Reflections
gold pen, pop dots, brads
And even more good things they're doing this month is the steal of the month

If you need some more inspiration for the challenge, go check out the other "vinyl geeks"

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your fabbie shaped card!!!

Banner Market said...

Your up early this morning...I couldnt sleep so Im glad you posted this amazing card. I love the circle cards, they are so stinkin cute! You did a great job on this, perfect colors and the little stamp is adorable! Perfect for St.Paddy's Day...Great color challenge..Good luck! Hope you win!
Have a great day Liz!!

Anonymous said...

Squeal.. SO CUTE:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well this just couldn't be any cuter.. good luck. hugs

Joanna said...

ADORABLE!! I love the little shamrocks! Super cute!

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful card, I love the shape!
Hugs, Christine

Amy said...

this is so super adorable! Love those scallops!

Alex said...

I love it Liz...you have such a great design sense, it's perfect :)

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! I love all of the layers, and the color combination is so pretty!

Auntie Marg said...

Amazing card Liz I love the scallopes.

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello Liz~ this card is just beautiful. I love the way you incorporated the colors. Truly lovely.
I am off to catch up with your other fabulous creations.
Take care,
Sonia

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!