Monday, February 14, 2011

EAD Monday Hop!

if you are looking for the "Mi Amore" Blog Hop, click HERE!

Oh my goodness!  Yes it is my second post of the day!  Welcome to the EAD Designs Monday Hop!  You should have arrived here from Lauren at Lauren's Creative.  If not then hop on over to EAD Designs Blog so you don't miss a thing!  The hop officially starts at 10:00 am EST.
If you have not played with stickes in awhile, you are missing out!  These are the best!  First of all they are not paper, they're vinyl and that makes all the difference in the world.  Have you ever while attempting to put a sticker on and it catches paper that you didn't want it to?  And the paper is ripped and the sticker is a mess...  Well not these!  You can peel them back up!!!  No more wasting a sticker or worse yet leaving it in the wrong place because that's where it touch first!!!  I'M IN LOVE WITH STICKERZ!!!   oops I said that really loud...Ok, on to my card!


Recipe:
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
scallop oval cut 2.73 x 2.47 and 2.91 x 3.47
Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More Cricut Cartridge
tag cut .84 x 1.80 and .90 x 1.80


Paper: erinleecreative ~ Cow Girl Up, Bazzill, Stampin Up
gold pen, brad, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles, Stampin Up punch, hand dyed seam tape

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE COLOR CHALLENGE TOO! 
You will recieve 25% off at EAD Designs, just for playing the challenge and one radom winner will recieve a $20 gift certificate!  Click HERE to play!

Your NEXT STOP is Amy T

Enjoy!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. TFS.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

comopark1886 said...

I Love, Love Love this card!!!
comopark@roadrunner.com
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

LesleyfromWI said...

Beautiful! Happy Valentines Day

Crafting Katie said...

What a SWEET card! I love how you did the tag on the bow. I'm going to have to try that!

Erika said...

Super cute card. I love how you used other colors besides the usual.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Ashleigh said...

Love your card. TFS
aecopenhaver at gmail dot com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an awesome card, but I am not sure I know what stickes are. When I think of stickles I think of the stickles that are like glitter.. Those birds are so cute. hugs

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my goodness LIz....this card is so flippin cute...LOVE the little birdies!!! I hate using stickers cause I am afraid of them...these stickers sound WONDERFUL!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Joanna said...

OMG too cute! Love the way you used the border sticker! ;)

Marlene said...

Those birdies are just adorable! Fabby card!

Amy said...

Love it! I so need that lacy labels cartridge!

Lillian Child said...

Those birds just have me smiling out loud - what an adorable card creation!

Lesabe said...

Such a cute card... Thanks for sharing!

Alex said...

adorable, i love the colors :)

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!
Love the birds!!
TFS!!

~amy~ said...

soooo TWEET:)

Rose said...

super SWEET :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!