Monday, February 7, 2011

EAD Monday Hop!

Hi!

I hope your week is starting great!  I'm so excited to tell you that I'm now part of the fun and fabulous EAD Design Team!  I can hardly believe it myself!  Last week was pretty exciting with Erin from erin lee creative asking me to do some sneak peeks for her new paper line and then Emily with EAD Designs asking me to join!  I've been on cloud nine since!  EAD Designs has awesome "stickerz" and vinyl wall art, so many different designs to choose from! 

So on to the hop...the theme for this month is Lovin Touchin Squeezin...please start at the begining at Court's blog.  Court is a guest designer for the month of February, you will just love what she does!  If you got here from Lauren of Lauren's Creative then you haven't missed a beat!


I made this card with EAD Oh La La Stickerz and lots of welding on my gypsy to make the cupboard.  I got the idea of the cupboard from Bug Junkie.   The  following Cricut Cartridgeswere used to create the cupboard, Sentiments, Heritage, PlantinSchoolbook and Cherry Limeaid.  The banner is made with Carousel Cricut Lite Cartridge and stamped with Scrappy Moms Stamp ~ Love Notes
Your next stop will be Amy T

Thank you to Emily at EAD Designs for this fabulous opportunity!

Enjoy!

23 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on your new DT position!!!
Love your card, super cute:)
~Kim

~amy~ said...

Welcome Aboard!!! We're so lucky to have you!!! Your card is super adorable...that cupboard is amazing!

Saundra said...

Congratulations, Liz! I know you must be so excited and I'm sure theya re thrilled to have you. Your card is awesome as usual!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Crafting Katie said...

Congrats on your big news, Liz! Your card is so super cute!!!

Sue in CT said...

Congratulations! Your card is very cute...love all the details.

Court said...

Liz!! Congrats on being a vinyl geek and this card is just FABulous!!

Anonymous said...

The cupboard is ADORABLE.. CUTE!CUTE!

Snowmanlover said...

Very cute!

Glora said...

Congratulations! They are so lucky to have you! Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congratulations Liz.. they know talent when they see it.. hugs

Stephanie Zito said...

Welcome Liz! WOW!!! Your card is incredible! I'm so happy your joining us!!!

ScrappinAnn said...

That is quite the welding job! I love it!
So many blog hops so little time!
I am a new follower. Thanks for sharing.
Please stop by my blog and see why I love February.
ScrappinAnn@gmail.com
annlenth.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Welcome to the team! Such a cute idea for a card! :)

Christine Riley said...

This is so sweet! Love the cute little scene you created.
Hugs, Christine

Joanna said...

OMG this is too cute! LOOOVE the cupboard..that's a great idea!! I'm soo soo happy you're joining our team!! yippeee! :)

Amy said...

This is so adorable Liz! Love that cupboard!!

The Archiving Angel said...

Congratulations! So well deserved. This card is just so lovely! The cupboard...genius!
What a terrific job you did. Take care,
Sonia

Kristin said...

Great job on this card! I love the cupboard idea!

Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Congratulations Liz! The cupboard and accessories are so very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Liz!!! :) I am super excited for you!

Your card is amazing!!!!! Those stickers are so cute and you did a great job on the cupboard!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Awesome job on all the welding with the Gypsy!! Came out Super Cute!! TFS!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that cubboard is fabulous...Thank you so much for sharing. jman4@comcast.net

Amanda said...

Very, very cute!
amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!