Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Hi!

It's Tuesday!  Are ready for a challenge?  Scrappy Moms Stamps is having their Terrific Tuesday Challenge and this week's is using Create A Critter!  This has to be one of my favorite carts and it goes so perfect with the Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Furry Friends that was just released last week!  This is also their second "animal" stamp set.  Now on to the card...




I think the action wobble just makes him so cute!

Recipe:
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
house welded together at 5.42 x 5.17 each
house cut at 5.12 x 5.17
dog cut at 2.32 x 2.41
bone cut 1.52 x 1.12
Gypsy Wanderings
scallop ovals cut at 1.89 x .80 and 2.17 x .92

paper: bazzill, stampin up
Tim Holtz embossing folder
white & black pen, bell, Action Wobble and
Baker's Twine which can be purchased at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Don't forget to check out the other girls on the design team, I have their links on the left of my blog!

Enjoy!

18 comments:

Banner Market said...

WOW! This is another great card. I wish I was able to use my gypsy like this. I tried again to enter the number sizes and it just does not work for me :( But besides that, you little card is stinkin adorable!! Great job Liz! THis is going to be a fun challenge :)

bonnie said...

So super cute Liz...love the action wobbles...adorable card, hugs xoxox

Lisa Norris said...

Such a cute card!!! I love it!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Jae said...

Super cute! Love the little bell, wonderful card. TFS :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Candace said...

this card is AWESOME!! I love that embossing folder!!

Candace

http://scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/

Lezlye said...

Adorable! The saying probably goes better with your card! Love all the details...I went simple this week!

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE Liz, yes, I think the Action Wobble is a perfect touch. I also LOVE the embossing folder you used on the dog house. So cute! Hugs- Glora

scrappy critters said...

This card is the cutest ever and I am sooo in love with WOBBLES! LOVE LOVE the house... what a creative idea..

♥Tammy

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, that is the CUTEST card! The embossing, the bell, so many fabulous details!

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - that is SUPER cute!

L.B. said...

Fun card..Love the wobble head

Meesh said...

ADORABLE card, love all the little details! :o)

Michelle

Joanna said...

Liz this came out so so cute! I love the embossing..gotta get that folder! Tfs! :)

Debi said...

Oh wow , this is so stinkin cute Liz, love it!

Auntie Marg said...

OMGoodness Liz that is so cute....

Minta's Creations said...

Too cute..
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I have given you the Stylish Blogger Award. So in order for you to accept this award you need to pass the award onto another 8 stylish blogs and list 8 things about yourself, so left the fun begin. Love Scrappingjoy from www.joyofscrapping.blogspot.com

Diane Warburton said...

I just used your card as inspiration for a card I needed to make. The little bell idea is brilliant and I was so happy when I remembered that I actually have some in my stash! :-) Thanks

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!