Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek ~ Furry Friends! Day 3 & EAD Announcement!

Hello!

Wow it's already day three of Scrappy Moms Stamps~Furry Friends Sneak Peek!  I'm going to be really quick today!  I just love Hello Kitty another cool thing from my youth!



Recipe:
Hello Kitty Greeting Cricut Cartridge
kitty and bear cut 2.17 x 2.32
and layers to match

Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
3 scallop borders cut 5.50 x .48
circle cut at 3.48 x 3.5 and 3.78 x 3.59

Paper:
Flair, Stampin Up, Bazzill


white pen, stickles

Make sure you enter the Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

EAD is looking for a
Before & After Girl
 
What is a Before &After Girl...
One lucky girl will be chosen to receive free products of her choice
to show" before and after" pictures of
Home Decor, Wall Art,Wood Craft, Glass blocks,Decorating Idea, just about anything your crafty mind can think of.

Sorry no scrapbooking projects.
We want to show our customer all the fun things
you can do to your home with our products.
You will be doing a post every Saturday.
This post should include: professional looking photos of the before and after project.
Detailed information on your project.( supplies used, a link to the product you used, etc)

Please email applications or questions to vinyl@eaddesigns.com
please include your name, blog, a little about yourself,
and anything else you would like to add.
you have until March 5th @ midnight to get you applications in..
So spread the word and we cant wait to hear from all of you.
Enjoy!

10 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love Hello Kitty too!!! This is the sweetest ;) hugs x

Banner Market said...

I just think Hello Kitty is adorable and so is your card, so pretty in pink :D Love the scallops too. Great job Liz! Love your style as always. Hope you have a great day!

scrappy critters said...

So soooo sweet! I LOVE hello kitty anything and this is a great make on that saying! I am hoping I can get mine up this evening!

♥Tammy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I too love Hello Kitty and I so love the sentiment you used... very cute. hugs

Joanna said...

Awwww so super cute! The sentiment is perfect for the cute HK! love it! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

Fabulous card! Hello Kitty is adorble and I love the layered scalloped border! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

How cute is this!!! I never would have thought to put that sentiment with a Kitty...sooo clever!!! LOVE what you did withthe scallop border!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Alex said...

too cute Liz :) sounds like a great contest :)

flowerdisco said...

liz...super cute. and love the sentiment :P

Lezlye said...

Love Hello Kitty! Love the design too!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!