Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek ~ Furry Friends! Day 2!

Hi!

Welcome back for day 2 of the Scrappy Moms Stamps ~Furry Friends Sneak Peak!  Oh my goodness I just love this card, it reminds of being a little girl, when my parents would go to Mexico, by themselves.  I couldn't wait for them to get home.  Not just because I missed them, but also because they would always bring me home some cool trinket!  One year I remember getting huge, bright colored crepe paper flowers.  I thought they were just beautiful!  I remember keeping them well into my teens.  Looking back I know those flowers were very inexpensive and it must have been very challenging for my mom to get 5 or 6 of those huge flowers on a plane without crushing any of them!

Now onto my card...
can you see that I put him on a action wobble?

Recipe:

Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge
cow cut 2.75 x 3.71
and layers to match
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
sign cut 1.74 x .79 and 1.80x .79

Prima Flowers
Flock ~ on his head
Paper: October Afternoon, Stampin Up
googley eyes, black and white pen, stickles, action wobbles

Don't forget to join Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge and check out the other girl's projects, their links are on the left of my blog!

Enjoy!

12 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love this card too...so bright and so fun...especially on that wobble...really cute! ;) hugs x

buglvr2010 said...

I love this bright flower border...so happy! I need to use my wobbles....I haven't even tried them yet. Great card!

tt.scraps said...

Super cute!!!! :) Love the flowers and the image and you gotta love the bobble!! I NEED to get some of those...STAT! :)

Debi said...

so ding dang cute! I love everything about it, the cow, stamps flowers, wobble!!!! thanks for stoping by my blog!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a great mom and dad you have... and I love those wobbles.. what a fun card this is. hugs

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - so stinkin' adorable!! Fabulous card! :)

Joanna said...

OMG!! so cute and funny..love it! lol..

Glora said...

ADORABLE! This totally makes me smile! SO so cute!!!! Hugs- Glora

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Liz! I love this! You always do such a fantastic job! Your such an inspiration!!!

Meriah

Marlene said...

Oh, how cute!! I just love the way you bordered this card with all those prima flowers! Fantastic image, too....love it!

Annette M said...

This card is so darn cute!! Love the action wobbles!

thanks for sharing!

http://creatingforlife.blogspot.com

Alex said...

so cute Liz ! gotta love those action wobbles !

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!