Thursday, February 24, 2011

EAD Designs Steal of Month Project!

Hi!

Yea, it's Thursday, which means it's almost Friday!  I told you earlier this week that I was going to do vinyl on the stucco of my house.  Well, I chickened out...I didn't want to ruin the sign if it didn't work out.  So I bought a frame at Walmart.  I hope you like my project...
Before
 After
I love the way the wall shows through.  When I took out the back of the frame, I pushed the metal tabs in towards the glass to hold it in.  I added the vinyl to the front of the glass.  I have to admit that attaching vinyl to glass is a little tricky.  Once it touches it's there for good.  Walls are more forgiving than glass, but don't let that scare you away! 

Recipe:
Walmart Frame
EAD Designs ~ February's Steal of the Month

Enjoy!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

::excellent::

Michele said...

Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT:)

Joanna said...

LOVE it!! I also loove your EST. sign with the family name..great idea LIz! :)

Alex said...

awesome ! I love it !

Debi said...

I love it, so is the stal of the month for the cutting file or the vinyl?

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!