Friday, February 25, 2011

whoo hoo it's friday! erin lee paper and Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Hello!

I just have a quick post before I head out to work!  They say it might snow in the Bay Area, the last time it snowed where I live was in 1988.  Right now it's just pouring rain, so I'm not sure if we will actually get any snow.  Though it would be fun if we did! 

Anyway, yesterday my erin lee creative paper arrived.  Even thought I had an exhausting day, I had to make something with it.  Looking at it this morning, I realize I should have added another layer of color between the kraft and the white.  But I still think it's cute and it fit with the day I had yesterday!




Yes, he's on a wobble!

Recipe:
Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge
shark cut 3.21 x 2.49
wave cut 3.52 x 1.43
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
square cut 4.86 x 4.86
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
circle cut 4.24 x 4.25 and 4.60 x 4.60
Sports Mania
pennent cut 3.02 x 1.00

Paper: erin lee creative ~my favorite things, Stampin Up, Bazzill
ribbon, white & black pen, wobble, toothpick


Enjoy!

18 comments:

Tanya said...

CUTE Liz!!! Don't you just love the wobbles!! They add so much FUN to the cards.

Hugs,
Tanya

Saundra said...

I love it, Liz! It's such a gret way to use one of the wobbles, too.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is so cute Liz! I don't think it needed an extra layer on the white it looks perfect like that! I love thise color combo and your ribbon technique. I used to live in the Bay Area (Fremont) have fun if it snows and stay out of all the rain you guys have up there lol!

Glora said...

Liz, this is AWESOME!!!! And perfect on a wobble too! I love that awesome ribbon technique too! Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super cute card Liz! Aren't Wobbles the best!?!

Ruthie :)

Marlene said...

Ha ha! Love it!! Imagine, a shark saying that! Too original!

L.B. said...

super fun card!!

Banner Market said...

Such a cute card Liz!!Great stamp! your so talented!! and always come up with something so original :)

Patty said...

Awesome card! Love how you used an oldie cartridge. Makes me want to work with the same cartridge as well.

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - so cute and funny! I love that the shark is so cheery (right before he bites you in the behind - LOL). Great card, Liz, as usual! :)

BugBites said...

OMG- this is so cute. I think it is perfect as it is. I just got my Scrappy Moms stamps and can't wait to sue them today.

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this card is so stinkin' cute! It's perfect! Sorry our snow didn't get here. :-( It's cold enough now, but the skies are pretty blue.

Alex said...

super cute Liz, gotta love wobbles :)

The card boutique said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a message, your card is really nice, I love allthe details, I'm your new follower from the card boutique!

flowerdisco said...

way cool liz! hehe

weather has been so weird...makes me think.

i got my papers too and love the thickness. i got the cowgirl one but haven't tried it yet. glad you did :P

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Liz just love your adorable shark card and Erin papers look awesome ... love the Sentiment too it Finny hee hee...

You rock
Hugs and Royal Wishes
The Scrapbooking Queen

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Liz just love your Shark Card it adorable and Erin papers are just perfect for it..
Love the Sentiment Saying it's Finny LOL..
I crack myself up ...
Love that it on Wobble too
Hugs and Royal Wishes
The Scrapbooking Queen

Live Love and Scrap said...

LIZ!!! What a FUN FUN FUN card...just LOVE all the little details!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!