Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek ~ Furry Friends! PK Challenge too!

Welcome!

Scrappy Moms Stamps have done it again!  A new set of stamps to coordinate with your Cricut Cartridges!  This new set Furry Friends is a follow up to their first set Amusing Animals.  Also I entered this into the Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge #45!  Not to keep you any longer, on to my card...
Recipe:
Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge ( I know he doen't look very smiley!)
crab cut 3.58 x 2.41
shadow cut 3.69 x 2.41
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
circle cut 4.46 x 4.25


Paper:
Stampin Up, Bazzill
black pen, stickles, white pen, corner rounder

One more thing, please join us at the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge, click HERE!

Be sure to check out the other DT girls (their links are on left), I know they will have some amazing projects!
Enjoy!


20 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh sooo very sweet ;) hugs x

Joanna said...

Aww so cute! Love how you used the peachy face!

scrappy critters said...

This card is so so cute.. I LOVE the face too!

♥Tammy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. what an adorable card.
hugs

Angelica Suarez said...

Get OUTTA here, Liz! That is WAY too stinkin' cute!!!! I want to scrap lift this! I could think of so many friends and family members {with a great sense of humor} that would just love this! Great job! Angelica

Bevy48 said...

Adorable, he's cute smiling or not...

Cristi said...

This card is so adorable!!! Now I wish I would have ordered the wide eyed kids too!! Love it!!
Hugs

365 Days of Cricut said...

Aww that is so adorable! That crab looks so sad, but cheers you up at the same time lol! Nice colors!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Your card made me giggle! Awesome job! WOW...look at all your DT's! Not surprised:)

Glora said...

Oh my GOODNESS! This couldn't be ANY cuter!!! It is certain to make someone feel better!!!! Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE IT!! The sand detail is AWESOME, and of course, the face is so PERFECT! :)

deb said...

since our last name is Crabb, I feel the need to LOVE this card!!

Unknown said...

I love this card! So cute!

Jillian said...

Hi there! I found your blog through the Peachy Keen challenge. Love your project - it is super cute! I am happy to be your newest follower!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

Marlene said...

Oh what an adorable card! That was so me all last month! LOL!

Live Love and Scrap said...

AWWW....he looks sooo sad and its just perfect with that sentiment!!! GREAT job...love the circle and the strip...love that look!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Crafting Katie said...

So super cute! I love the crying crab!

Kat said...

Cute card, I love how much the faux stitching adds to it. Great job!

Cindy Beland said...

Too cute!Great card

Janice W. said...

I LOVE this card! Totally adorable!! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!