Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge!

Hello!

How's your week going so far?  I hope it's happy!  Can you believe it's time for another Terrific Tuesday Scrappy Moms Stamp challenge?!  I have to say I'm really enjoying the challenges!  It helps me to use carts that I might have pushed aside, and I get to check out your fabulous creations too!  So this week's challenge is to use Simply Charmed cartridge, well I don't have that one ( I can't believe I just said that) so I used Smiley Card cart, the style is very similar.

I don't know about you, but there I times when I'm just not happy with my cards.  Sometimes I think they just need one more thing, but not really sure what...but this one I'm so happy with!  I already have someone in mind that I'm sending it to.  I hope you like it as much as I do!


Recipe:
Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge
flowers cut at 1.45 x 1.75, 1.51 x 1.82 and 1.91 x 2.31
layers and shadows to match
sun cut 1.64 x 1.57
Plantin Schoolbook
grass cut 4.80 x 0.57
circle cut at 4.66 x 4.49 and 4.91 x 4.73
Paper: American Crafts, Echo Park
Ribbon: Stampin Up
Punch: EK Success
Stamps: Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Designers Choice
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Dolly Dumplins & Wide Eyed Kids
chalk, white & black pen, brads

Don't for get to check out the other girl's projects, their links are on the left of my blog!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

This is so cute! It's so bright and cheery...I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Glora said...

Yes, I totally understand that feeling. What's missing from my card?! This one is AMAZING and absolutley PEFECT! Nothing missing here my friend. The colors are GORGEOUS and so happy too! Hugs- Glora

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely the sweetest card!!!

Jennifer said...

What a darling card!

Saundra said...

Liz, your card is adorable. I love everything here. The faces, the colors, the whole design. Awesome!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Crafting Katie said...

This card makes me happy! I love the circle of cloud paper behind the flowers. It really makes the whole thing pop!

Kristi said...

SOOOO CUTE!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Liz, I love all of your cards, you are so creative. This is such a HAPPY card and I am sure it is going to bring a smile to whoever receives it.

GiGi said...

THat is SO stinkin cute! I love the flowers with the faces!

Snowmanlover said...

This is so darling. So I can cut these with the smiley face cart or do I need PK stamps for it?

sgrcookie said...

Extremely adorable and so cheerful!

Marlene said...

This card is SO adorable, it just makes me smile!!! :)

Pssst.....freebie sentiment on my blog tomorrow - but you didn't hear it from me...heehee.

flowerdisco said...

it doesn't need anything...it is very nice just the way it is, you always do great work.

i was thinking today i haven't start any videos yet--hehe

Sue in CT said...

I agree with everyone else leaving comments....this card makes me smile. It is a happy card and I think it is a great "pick me up" and it can be used (just change the sentiments) for a birthday, I am sure you can think of something to say or maybe add a little bird to it and put "Hey sunshine a little bird told me..."
Any ways...here I am making all kinds of plans for you card...LOL. I think it is wonderful and I know I would have made a few to keep on hand since they are so versatile. (Get well)
Now the way you have it right now, I like and don't think it needs anything else for your sentiments. Very pretty.

buglvr2010 said...

This card is just aweosome! So happy and I love all the PK faces and that cute cloud paper!

Joanna said...

OMG how cute is this!!! LOVE it!! I hope you send it to me! lol..love the Peachy faces! :)

Banner Market said...

This is adorable Liz! I LOVE IT! the papers are perfect too :) You always do such a fantastic job! Love your style :D
Hope your doing well. Wanted to know if you were going to try to come down for the Scrapbook Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center? If so pls let me know so we can meet up and chat, Id love to see you.
Hope all is well and hope to talk toyou soon.
Hugs G

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I love, love, love it! :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is CCAAAAUUTTTTEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) Love ya! XOXO Momo

bonnie said...

Oh Liz this is the cutest ever....so adorable I love everything about it...just fabulous girl ;) hugs xx

The Archiving Angel said...

Liz~ this one is just too cute for words. Those faces...makes you want to squish some cheeks :)
Love the colors too.
As always, great job.
Crafty hugs,
Sonia

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!