Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Announcing EAD & Paper Smooches!

Hi!
This is so cool, EAD Designs and Paper Smooches are teaming up!  They will be releasing a new design every month!  How exciting is that?  The designs will be on a Stickerz sheet and a Rub on sheet.  I haven't really used rub ons in the past, so I wanted to try them.  Oh my goodness, they are just awesome!  So easy to use, crisp and clean!  Be sure to visit EAD Designs and pick some up!  While you're there pick up the steal of the month too!

Now on to my card...

recipe:
Once Upon A Princess Cricut Cartridge
diamond cut 2.96 x 2.17
Shall We Dance Cricut Cartridge
frame 3.88 x 5.03
frame background 3.88 x 5.03
Peachy Keen ~ Dolly Dumplin Faces
Paper: Bazzill, American Crafts, Theresa Collins
black and white pen

 


I used Peachy Keen's sketch for my card, so I will be adding it to their challenge!  Don't forget to visit the other gals on EAD Designs, design team!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Imogene said...

I love it,,,the colors are great..
Imogene
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

Banner Market said...

OMG!! I just made a card that looked very simular to this...great minds create alike :) I LOVE this card! The rub ons look great! I made my card to hang in Page's of Tyme Scrapbooking store..So exciting :) I am going to be teaching a card class also, which you lived near so you could come just for fun :)
Hope things are well...Have a great day!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! I love those colors!

Anonymous said...

Yummy colors.. LOVE IT!

Marlene said...

Your card is beautiful! Pink & Black together with houndstooth thrown in for good measure = fantastic!

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable - I love the color scheme! Tammy will freak when she see's it, she has a thing for houndstooth! LOL :)

Glora said...

I love it!!!! So classy! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

flowerdisco said...

liz...i think you are a gem too.

congrats on the great news too since you are in their team. great great news.

Alex said...

love it Liz !

Amy said...

Love this!!

Janice W. said...

This is so pretty! I love the pink and black! You layered it up very nicely! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!