Thursday, March 3, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Kids Inc and Spring Fling Sneak Peek! Day1

Hi Everyone! 
I've got some exciting news!  Scrappy Moms Stamps has released two new set of stamps today!  There is Kids Incorporated and Spring Fling!  Oh my goodness, both of these sets are just too cute!  So cute, I had to make two cards and a quick video for you today!


recipe:
Sugar and Spice Cricut Cartridge
scalloped label welded two together at 4.25 x 5.50
label cut 3.52 x 5.25
girl cut 2.63 x 3.24
layers to match
book cut .50 x .45
paper: Bazzill, cloud 9, Stampin Up

Papertrey Ink
white & black pen, chalk







recipe:
Just Because Cards Cricut Cartridge
fried egg cut 3.12 x 6.30
Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge
egg cut 2.12 2.29
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
label cut 4.93 x 3.47
shadow cut 5.28 x 3.59

paper: Cosmo Cricket, Stampin Up
Tim Holtz ink, chalk, white & black pen, Papertrey Ink

Watch out the next few days for more sneak peeks and don't forget to check out the other girls on the team!

Enjoy!

17 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

Both your cards are so adorable! I love how you used the twin on the Smarty Pants card!

bonnie said...

Adorable I love them! Sweet ;)hugs xoxox

Saundra said...

Awesome, Liz! I love both your cards! I just ordered Spring Fling but now I think I may have to order Kids Inc!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Crafting Katie said...

These cards are so adorable!!! I just love the little dress and face on that girl, and your wobbling egg shell is too cute!

L.B. said...

love them!! need stamps!!!

Joanna said...

OMG!! LOVE it! You keep reminding me to pull out my wobbles! I always forget about those guys! Lovin' your peeks, your cards are always super cute! :)

Laura L. Cline said...

This is soooo cute! Both these cards are awesome, but the egg just cracks ME up! :)

Hugs!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh Liz! Your cards are sooooooo super cute!

Ruthie :)

Glora said...

These are both awesome!!!!!!! I love them. The twine is beautiful too! Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

As always - I LOVE your cards! I love the patterned paper you used for the little girl's dress - perfect! Your egg card "cracked" me up! LOL :)
Can't wait to see more sneak peeks from you!
Lauren

JennyKozar said...

Both of those cards are absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Jae said...

Fantastic cards! I absolutely love the egg one, lol!

Scrappy Mel said...

Liz - both cards are sooooo adorable! I agree with Lauren - the flower paper on her dress is fabulous! I love that the shell is on a wobble like it's opening. (I think we both have an addiction to Wobble - I have one on my project that will post tomorrow - LOL)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Liz.. these are the CUTEST ever!! I love love love them both... absolutely adorable!!

♥Tammy

Alex said...

OOOO CUTE!! Great stamps from scrappy moms :)

HUGS!

Marlene said...

These are both adorable!!! Love the smarty pants card...one of my favorite dolls while growing up was "Smarty Pants". (That was really her name). Of course, the egg card cracks me up, too!

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my stinkin goodness LIZ!!! How adorable are BOTH of your cards!!! Love the paper and the TWINE!!! The little girl is adorable and just LOVE the shell on a wobble...GREAT idea!!!

hugs,
Sarah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!