Monday, March 14, 2011

EAD Designs Monday Hop!

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  Mine was a little busy, Saturday started out with taking my daughter to the ER (she's fine) then finishing a project for a client so I could get it mailed out today! 

Anyway, today is EAD Designs Monday Hop and you should have arrived here from the always creative Lauren!  If not, you can go to the start at EAD Design's Blog!  For my project I made a set of birthday cards, they were so quick and easy to put together.  I used "It's Party Time" and still had a bunch of stickerz left over to make other projects.




recipe:
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
Paper: My Minds Eye, Bazzill
EAD Designs ~ It's My Party
baker's twine ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps

Your next stop is Amy T

I also wanted to share with you EAD Designs Steal of the Month


Enjoy! 

10 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What adorable cards, Liz! Love the colors! So sorry to hear about your daughter - those ER trips are never fun. Hope she's doing well!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she is doing ok.
Your cards are so cute:)

comopark1886 said...

Very nice cards, they look quick & easy.
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

very fun

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your daughter is alright! (Not fun) This card set turned out so so cute! I love pink and brown together!
{hugs!}
Lauren

Joanna said...

Super cute! I love the frame on the cards! Great job as always!..hope your daughter is ok! ;)

Stephanie Zito said...

Hope your daughter is ok! Fabulous cards! Love the addition of the twine - such a nice touch!

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! What a great set, nice to have them around when you need them! I love the simple elegance! I hope your daughter is all right! {{{ HUGS }}}

Marlene said...

Really lovin' all the twine on these cards! Super cuteness.

~amy~ said...

yipes...glad your girl is fine...

LOVE your sweet cards!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!