Monday, March 28, 2011

EAD Designs Monday HOP!

Hello!

A happy Monday to you!  Welcome to the EAD Designs Monday Hop!  You should have arrived here from Lauren's blog then you're in the right spot!  I can't wait to see what super creative project she made!  If you just happened to stop by, you need to head over the EAD Designs Blog for the start!  I know you don't want to miss a thing!  So on to my card...

the elephants are Stickers

the words are rub-ons



Recipe:
Lacy Labels Cricut Lite Cartridge
label cut .17 x 2.90 and 7.45 x 2.90
Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
leaves cut 2.30 x 1.26
and shadow to match
Paper: Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker, American Crafts cardstock

Your next stop is the crazy, cool Amy T!

Enjoy!

17 comments:

bonnie said...

Really cute...love the papers and colours...adorable :) hugs x

comopark1886 said...

Isn't this cute! The twine really adds to it. I have never seen this Cricut Cartridge. It is so hard to keep up!
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

This card is so stinkin' cute! I love the elephants and the gorgeous paper!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the Cricut leaves you added to it - perfect touch!
TFS!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Love the leaves.. 2 CUTE!

Esther said...

I really love this card, the colors and papers are perfect with the image!

Court said...

I love those elephants!!!

Unknown said...

adorable card.

Thanks for sharing!
Liz

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz, you can even make stickers look good... I love it when you put the sizes of your cuts.. hugs

Scrappy Mel said...

How cute! I love the little elephants! So adorable! :)

Joanna said...

Aww this is so sweet! Awesome card girly! :)

Debbie said...

Love the elephants, great card

Meesh said...

The patterned paper & elephants look TOO cute together! :o)

Michelle

Alex said...

I love it Liz ! The stickers and rub ons are great! You did a great job!

~amy~ said...

okay...way tooooo fun!!!

Rachel said...

Those stinkin cute elephants are in the sweethearts cart?!! Thats the first one I ever bought and I have never noticed them, they are soso adorable!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Celeste B. said...

You did an amazing job!!! I really like it a lot!! TFS! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!