Thursday, March 10, 2011

EAD Designs Color Challenge ~ Spring Fling

Hi!
Can you believe this week is almost over?  I'm glad since I've been alittle under the weather, but the weekend is almost here, so I can rest then...maybe :)  Today EAD Designs is having a color challenge...I'm really lovin' these colors and I am SO ready for spring!  How 'bout you?  Any~whoo on to the important stuff, EAD Designs is giving  25% off for everyone who plays and $20 GC to one random winner at EAD Designs online store!  How cool is that!  They have so many fab products from scrapbooking to home decor, high quality too!    Before I take too much of your time, lets get on to the card...





Recipe:
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge ~ scalloped oval and oval
Plantin Schoolbook ~grass and scalloped border
paper: Stampin Up, Bazzill
white pen, PTI ink

Click here to enter the challenge!

Click here for cards for Juliana!
Enjoy!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

::thud:: love it.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love that polka dot paper! Hope you feel better soon!
Lauren

Scrappy Mel said...

This card is FANTASTIC!! I love, love, love the colors and the fun retro 60's feel. The shape is so pretty too! :)

I don't know how you do it! Such great projects and sick to boot! I hope you feel better soon. {{{ HUGS }}}

Joanna said...

Cute card Liz! Love those bright polka dots! Tfs! ;)

Crafting Katie said...

Too, too cute, Liz! Love those birdies!

Marlene said...

Fun, fun, card! Love the splashy colors!

Alex said...

AHHH NICE!!! I love these colors too! You did a fabulous job!

HUGS!
Alex

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!