Saturday, March 5, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Kids Incorporatred Sneak Peek Day 3

Hi!
Please Read
Before I show you my card, I have something serious to talk about.  A friend of mine teaches first grade, and one of her little students has been recently diagnosed with bone cancer.  When it was first discovered it was thought to be just a tumor on her knee, but now they have found it in other parts of her body.  She is now being treated at UCSF, and they are trying to determine whether or not to remove her leg at the top of her thigh.  I can't even imagine what she and her family are going through.  Her name is Juliana, she is an amazing artist and has an eye for color!  She's a trooper, I was told that even when she has an envasive test, she wants to be back at school the next day!  I know that she and her family would love cards, if you are inclined to do so.  Juliana also speaks spanish, so spanish sentiments would be perfect.  You can send cards to me at, Liz Munoz, 4851 Lone Tree Way, Suite B, Antioch, CA 94531, I will gather them together and give to my friend to deliver to the family.

Now on to my card, I'm just lovin my Scrappy Moms Stamps!  Melanie and Tammy have out done themselves with their new set!  Even though they are called Kids Incorporated they are still very versatile!  My card I made today shows how adult they can be too!  On to my card...


recipe:

Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
couple cut 3.70 x 4.53
with all the layers to match
Paper: Stampin Up, Bazzill, My Minds Eye
stickles, rhinestone, ribbon




trish
guest designer cristina

Enjoy!



11 comments:

bonnie said...

Awww sweet ;) hugs x

Amy said...

Love it! What a fun card!

Anonymous said...

What a great card!! TFS!!

Saundra said...

Love the card, Liz!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Lezlye said...

Love it Liz! I am going to do my best to get a card out to you for Juliana.

Crafting Katie said...

What a beautiful card, Liz! I really love the layering!

Thanks for telling us about Juliana. I'm going to try to get a card made for her this weekend.

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL. I love the paper you chose for the dress. So elegant. Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Sooo sweet of you Liz.. I hope Juliana gets loads and loads of card so she and her family can feel the "love"!! I LOVE your card with the couple. It is absolutely perfect.

♥Tam

Joanna said...

LOVE this Liz! It's very pretty! Lovin the soft colors!

Card Creations by C said...

I love it, you are right :) so elegant and pretty :)

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! Stunning card. I'm about to leave on vacation, Liz, but as soon as I get home next week a card for Juliana will be my top priority.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!