Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm now part of the the Royal Court!

Hello!

Well I've got some exciting news to let you know about! Some of you may have noticed that I've put a new button on the left. Yep you guessed it, I'm part of the new design team of the Her Royal Highness ~ The Scrapbooking Queen! I'm so excited to be a part of her royal team! There are 10 of us that will be showcasing new products from some of your favorite companies, as well as showing you new product lines that are sure to be your new fav's! You will be enjoying this on a regular basis!

Here are some of my favorite projects that I've made ~






And in honor of this announcement I thought I would share with you, that one of our sponsors is having a sale. Buyers can save 30% on PSA Essentials products, making a custom stamp $31.50 (instead of $45.00). To order, go to: http://www.expressionery.com/line.aspx?lineid=340 . Enter "HOME3" at checkout to receive the 30% off your order.

Remember, you can get your blog address, your website, your business - anything on a custom stamp. It's great for stamping the back of your cards & projects to let people know YOU made it!

Last on the list today, I'm still collecting cards for Juliana, you can click here for more information and where to send cards!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous gorgeous projects!!

Crafting Katie said...

Congrats, Liz! I LOVE all of the projects!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Love your projects:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz, congrats.. they know talent when they see it.. I have so enjoyed visiting your blog, your cards are truly AWESOME.. Ukiah hugs

Sweet Peas Designs said...

Yea!! you will do great... everything you make is FABULOUS!!

Joanna said...

SOoo exciting! COngrats to you girly!!

Scrappy Mel said...

YAY!! That is so exciting!! Congratulations - you deserve it! :)

L.B. said...

These projects are all wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with us..I really like the nightmare page

Anonymous said...

Congrats Liz! Can't wait to see your projects! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!