Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Trendspotting ~ It's Time To Get Better!




Hi Peachy Peeps!  I'm so excited I get to share with you a project for 
Peachy Keen's new feature Trendspotting.  As you can see from the inspiration picture above, 
the "trend" is use of blues ~ and of various bold, yet traditional patterns and natural fibers.

So here's my take on the color and texture trend...


Even though this card is monochromatic it still has a lot of depth and texture.


I didn't have the color pearls I wanted so I colored white ones with my copic marker...love my copics!!!


recipe:
Peachy Keen Stamps
 PKSC-04 April 2012 Release for the "grandfather clock", cup, and sentiment.  

My Creative Time

Extras
Teresa Collin paper
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Memento ink
Stampin' Up ink
Copic Markers
ribbons and trim
button
pearls
rhinestones
gold pen
stickles

Just a reminder that February "Hot Deals"  at Peachy Keen are almost over!

Have a beautiful rest of the week!


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my...this is gorgeous and cute at the same time...is that possible? Love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, love the face on the grandfather clock. Great design and colors. Thank you.
Hugs~Carol W.
workmanscraps at gmail dot com

jessica said...

This is awesome!!!!! What a GREAT project!

katieo said...

I love the way the picture inspired your card

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh now this is GORGEOUS and FUN! LOVE the monochromatic and YES it totally has depth with all the textures and details!!! As always jaw dropping!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!