Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello From Our Home!



Hello! :)  
Happy Thursday!  
I've got a super post to share with you today!  For me it's a fairly CAS card, but I'm really happy 
with the way it turned out! 


This blue/green has been on my favorite color list for a while...in fact I'm thinking of painting my bedroom this color...maybe slightly lighter.  I first stamp the house with VersaMark then used white embossing powder.  Once it cooled, I quickly cut it out.  Stamped the tree with a pale gold then added chunky glitter to the tree top!  Both house and tree are from Peachy Keen Stamps.


Used MCT Fun Edge dies for the scallop and MCT Vintage Stitched Label die for the banner.  Stamped the sentiment from Peachy Keen Stamps added bows and button.  Easy Peasy!


recipe:
My Creative Time
Vintage Stitched Label Die ( banner for sentiment)

Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
My Mind's Eye pattern paper
Papertrey Ink cardstock
VersaMark
Stampin' Up ink
embossing powder
chunky glitter
ribbon
hemp
button

5 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is so sweet, Liz! I love the little house with the white embossing, and the tree looks gorgeous! Beautiful card!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Liz!!
GREAT card!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful!! I love the simplicity!! Hugs!!

Shar said...

So soft and pretty! I love this!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ All I can say is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Everything about this is GORGEOUS!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!