Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Showered With Love!


Oh happy day!  Are you having a good week?  I am, being that it's a short work week!  Today I have a card that I made for a bridal shower.  

I wanted something that wasn't too traditional but fun!



I added a small heart die cut, then wrote their initials, and glossy accents to give it some pizazz!


Yep, I'm still having fun using copic markers!


recipe

My Creative Time

Peachy Keen Stamps
PK-120 Home Tweet Home Stamp Set (tree and birdhouse)

Extras
Echo Park pattern paper
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
hemp
Glossy Accents

8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is too cute, Liz! LOVE the little heart with the initials! Your coloring is looking awesome!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable!!!!

Glora said...

This is GORGEOUS. Your coloring, the colors, the papers... everything combines for a sweet and perfect creation. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

katieo said...

I love this cheerful Shower card The heart is a cut personal detail

Kate said...

GORGEOUS CARD. Love the colors and your coloring is perfect.

jessica said...

This is beautiful Liz!!!!
What a GREAT card!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is darling!! I love the initials on the heart!! Hugs!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh this is GORGEOUS and I LOVE the non traditional bridal shower card! Your coloring is amazing btw!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!