Friday, February 14, 2014

PKS Color Challenge 14-02 ~ Life's A Beach!



Hellooooo!   It's time again for Peachy Keen Stamps Color Challenge!  Being challenged to create something only using certain colors can be a challenge...hence the name :).  However this one was such a breeze!  Maybe because I'm ready for warm weather!  Even though here in California we are at the beginning of a drought, it's been a really COLD winter!


Since I've been making so many cards recently, I was up for making a "PL" style cards.  I picked up the smaller size pages to use in my 12x12 album in between when a two page layout isn't enough.  Mixing the sizes in the same album is a nice look!

sorry for the lighting...I've been having a bit of trouble with it lately :/


Aren't the eyes on the star fish just ADORABLE!  

Me and my bling...couldn't leave it off so I added it to the sail!

 For added texture I used a small amount of cork.

And this darling boy kitty is the perfect touch!

Recipe

Peachy Keen Stamps
PKSC-18 June 2013 ~ starfish, sand castle, sail boat, and sentiments

My Creative Time

extras
Echo Park pattern paper
Papertrey Ink
Teresa Collins ~ enamel dots
Copic Markers
Spectrum Noir Markers
Mementos Ink ~ black
Stampin' Up ink ~color
cork
glossy accents
button
hemp
stickles


So pull out your bright colors , click HERE for some inspiration from the other girls the DT and join our challenge!


5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

jessica said...

OMG how adorable is this!!!!
AWESOME job Liz!

mickeydee said...

This is so cute! Love the bling on the sailboat....dianne

LucyLu said...

You did a fantastic job!!! Love it!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ the colors, the stamps your coloring and the papers are seriously PERFECTION!! Always so tastefully done too!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!