Monday, February 10, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes ~ It's Your Day!




Hi Everyone, happy Monday and welcome to Made In Minutes with My Creative Time!  This is my first time on the schedule for it, and I can already tell...I love this new feature!  We were instructed to create a project that would only take 15-20 minutes.  I love clean and simple cards, however I tend to find them difficult to do.  With the time limit being what it is, there isn't room for being indecisive about anything...paper choices, dies, stamps, composition, etc... 

Well this is what I came up with!  Yes it's simple, but I think I'm going to make a bunch of these and have them with different tickets for different occasions.  That way I will always have a card ready, instead of always trying to create a card for the need.


I simply adhered and tore three strips of washi tape, then added my stamped die cuts.  Since I always need a bit of bling, I couldn't let even a CAS go untouched.  :)  I know this isn't the most original, however I hope it inspires you to create a "made in minutes" card!  :)


recipe


Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
My Mind's Eye pattern paper
washi tape
Stampin' Up ink
rhinestone

Be sure to swing by to see what the other girls "Made in Minutes"!  

9 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty, Liz! I love the layered washi, and then the ticket with the patterned layer behind. Just gorgeous against the crisp white!

snappy scrappy said...

This is fabulous and a definite scraplifting candidate. I have the hardest time using washi, love your design!! Lee-Ann :)

candio said...

Love the clean, simple design! The colors are perfect together!

Glora said...

I LOVE this! What a fabulous idea. That bit of bling is the perfect touch too! Awesome job Liz! Hugs- Glora

mickeydee said...

I love washi tape. Thank you for a great idea on how to use it

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on this clean and simple fast card. Using Washi is a great idea. This would be a great card to have many on hand ready to add the sentiment or even more if you have the time to make it more personalized. Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME card Liz, SUPER job my friend!!! :)

jessica said...

WOW! Liz this is so pretty!!!
What a GREAT CAS card!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love it!!! I love the simplicity, absolutely beautiful!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!