Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ Thinking About You!

***Looking for a challenge or two?*** 
 ***Click HERE for a sketch challenge or
click HERE for a layout challenge.***

This is my second post of the day, please scroll down to see day 4 of PKS release :)

Hi paper peeps!  
I hope your week is shaping up beautifully!  Today over at My Creative Time is Tag It Tuesday!  This is where we feature different tag designs and themes.  Now if you aren't in to tags, that's ok, since you could easily add a tag to a card or a layout.  I promise you'll be inspired by something you see...it may not be from me, but one of my DT sister's will!  :)


Our theme for today is "Love".  I didn't want to use this Valentine's Day so I purposely did put the word love on it.  However I think the dotted heart conveys it!


I may end up adding this to a card in the future. :)


recipe:

My Creative Time Stamps & Dies

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
My Mind's Eye pattern paper
Ribbon
Stampin' Up ink and Ribbon
button
hemp
paper clips

Be sure to check out what my DT sister's created!


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What an adorable tag card. Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies such great creative ideas. Who wouldn't love to receive this.
My address is~~~~~~~(LOL)
Have a great creative day!!!!

jessica said...

What a beautiful tag Liz!!!
Love the colors!!!!
Awesome job!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous tag...love the baby blue and red together...who knew? Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful design on your tag. The embellishments and paper piercing is so pretty. This tag would look good on a card. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LucyLu said...

This is a gorgeous tag very fun and cute!!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is so pretty, Liz! I love the paper piercing - what a cool look! And that little embellishment on the ribbon is so fun!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Liz, this is so pretty!! I love the colors that you chose!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!