Friday, February 21, 2014

Let's Get Coffee!



Happy Happy Friday!!!!  
I have a fun retro card to share with you today!  Recently I received a pile of ephemeral, even though I'm not sure how to really use it.  So you have receive fair warning of me sharing new ideas with you!  lol!


I made this card for my sister in law, we love to get together just rarely have time :/  I used the label and coffee cup from Peachy Keen Stamps.  The sentiment and scallop border are from My Creative Time!  I stamped the label three times, cutting out two of the square part of the banner for the sentiment, then added chunky glitter for the necessary bling!  After I popped up the coffee cup, I added a small amount of glossy accents to the coffee.  (it's hard to see)


recipe:

My Creative Time

Peachy Keen Stamps
September 2013 Release ( coffee cup and label)

Extras
October Afternoon pattern paper
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Memento Ink
ephemeral 
ribbon
bakers twine
button
Copic Markers
glossy accents
chunky glitter

Be sure to stop by next week...there's a lot of fun to be had!  
I hope you have a great weekend!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super neat...love the retro feel!!

jessica said...

Love this Liz!!
Such a fun card!!!

Carol said...

Love this...I grew up in those kitchens! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Love all the details that make up the card. Thanks for sharing.
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love this!! So cool and retro!! Hugs!

Crafting Katie said...

How cute is this? I love how you put it all together! So fun and retro! Can't wait to see what else you do with your ephemeral!

LucyLu said...

This is such a fun and retro card! Love it!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ you know your killing me here with your talent right??? I am always in AWE of your vision!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!