Friday, February 28, 2014

PKC 14-03 Sketch Challenge and Curtain Call Challege ~ Wake Up And Smell The Coffee!


Howdy!  
It's sketch challenge time over at Peachy Keen Stamps!  I love using sketches, for challenges or just when I have creative block.  By using different papers or just turning it like I did, the same sketch can be used over again and not get old!    


My Project today is a decorated lunch box clock.  I had been given this kit a loooong time ago and wanted to save it for something fun and retro.  I think this fits the bill!  :)







It's hard to see, but I first added stickles to the crystal know on the coffee pot, then before it dried I covered it with glossy accents.  It creates depth of sparkles, almost like an opal.  I've been using it a lot on my projects lately, so don't be surprised to see more in the future. :)


Peachy Keen Stamps

My Creative Time

Extras
Teresa Collins paper
Mementos ink
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz ink
stickles
Glossy Accents
Hemp 
Button
Ribbon
Lunch Box Clock Kit

Click HERE to join the Peachy Keen Sketch challenge!

Peachy Keen Stamps is also the sponsor over at Curtain Call Inspirataion Challenge



This is my card for their challenge...




recipe
Peachy Keen Stamps


My Creative Time


Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Memento Ink
Button
Hemp

Click HERE to join the Curtain Call Challenge

Click HERE to join the Peachy Keen Sketch challenge!

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! I love it

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...what a fab clock!!!

jessica said...

This is flippin AWESOME!!!!!!
OMG I totally LOVE this!!!!!

Tina said...

I love your lunchbox clock!


Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

~amy~ said...

I LOVE it.

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this is ADORBLE! LOVE the inspiration picture and you capture d everything PERFECTLY as always!!

Crafting Katie said...

WOW!!! This clock is AMAZING!!! How fun and cute!!! Love your card too! Super fun!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, my... both are fabulous. The lunchbox clock looks awesome with those teacups and the colors look great... the card is so sweet. Those smiling faces can cheer anyone up. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Color Challenges.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

That clock rocks and your card is so absolutely adorable with those cute little faces!! Hugs!

Shona Chambers said...

Love the card, those cute faces are so adorable. And I LOVE hexagons and they are placed perfectly on your card. Brilliant!!

Sharon Underwood said...

Saw your card at Curtain Call and wanted to comment. Love all the hexagons! The peach button is the perfect touch.

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
basket nike femme
adidas superstars
canada goose jackets
prada shoes
golden goose
issey miyake perfume
valentino shoes
minnesota vikings jerseys
bills jerseys
ralph lauren uk

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!