Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tea Pot ~ Thinking Of You!


Hi paper peeps, happy Wednesday!  
Hope you're having a blessed week!  I've got nothing special going on today, just a card that I made for a friend that was recently in a car accident.


I'm still having a blast with my copics, I really need to take a real class to learn how to use them properly.  The one thing I learned recently is, it's so important to use the correct paper.  It makes blending soooooo easy.  I got mine at Peachy Keen.  I stamp my image on it, then cut it out leaving a white border.  After the ink dries a bit, then I color it.  This paper is only used for copics, not for anything else...you can call me a hoarder!  I wear the name proudly!  lol!

It's hard to see but I added a small amount of fine glitter to the roses on the teapot.


recipe:

My Creative Time
Chocolate Greetings (sentiment)
Vintage Stitched Label Die ( banner for sentiment)

Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
My Mind's Eye pattern paper
lace ribbon
bakers twine
button
Copic Markers
Memento ink
fine glitter

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

WOW! Beautiful!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Liz!! Your friend will love this!!!
AWESOME coloring and love the flowers on the tea pot!!
GORGEOUS job!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty Liz...love it!!

Kate said...

Stunning Card and Amazing Coloring.

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is GORGEOUS Liz, Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a beautiful card and so thoughtful of you, she will love it!! Hugs!!

LucyLu said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the colors and all the details :D

Kim H said...

Liz ~ BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE all the details, the stamps, papers and of course the coloring!!! You are making me want to try harder with my Copics!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!