Monday, November 14, 2011

My Creative Time's November Release ~ Day 1!


***This is my second post of the day...Please click HERE for MONDAY HOP with EAD Designs!!!

Welcome to My Creative Time's November Release ~ Day 1!  You are in for a special treat...Emma has out done herself this month!  I know, we say that every month, but you'll see for yourself!  :)
Today I made a layout, I'm really lovin' the 8x8 size!  And I'm really lovin' this new stamp set "Touchdown" and "Sports Sentiments"!  That's right "MANLY" stamps! 
This may not seem like a football layout, but it really is...this is a picture of us at a Cal game!

I inked around the edges of the photo to make it look a little older.

I stamped the image then cut it out!


recipe:
My Creative Time ~ Touchdown
My Creative Time ~ Sports Sentiments
paper: PTI, We R Memory Keepers, Bazzill
Tim Holts ink, black pen, button, twine
Now for the FUN PART!!!
Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win the BEST PRIZES during Sneak peek week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest of the design teams blogs for a chance! There are some AWESOME prizes w/this release!
 1. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post! and.............
 2. Just comment on ALL of the designers blogs EVERYDAY during Sneaky Peek week! THAT's ALL you have to do to qualify for the BEST giveaways EVER!;)
All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday, November 18th @ 12:01am PST in her video during the release of this AMAZING new stamp collection & maybe a new die!;) GOOD LUCK! Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)

Make sure that you check out what the others on the DT made!

Enjoy!

39 comments:

Lara said...

This is darling- what a great layout. Nice work! lclass003atgmaildotcom

jessica said...

This is awesome!! I love the papers and Emma's stamps rock on this!! TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, this is just too stinkin' cute, Liz! Those papers are awesome, and each element you used is just perfect! I really love how you used the words on the tags coming off the side!

Glora said...

AWESOME LO!!!! This turned out SO super PERFECT!!!! Great little side banners and everything! Hugs- Glora

Joanna said...

WHat a sweet page..looove that family photo! :)

Lezlye said...

Great Page LIz! Thanks for the heads up on my blog oops!

erin lee creative said...

OH LIZ this page is adorable! I LOVE the vintage football theme. You are such a rock star! :) Loves!

MeMe said...

Can't wait to see your other creations.
Pat
plweir1969@yahoo.com

Megan said...

Your layout is so cute! Amazing job!

Laura L. Cline said...

That is so cool! I love seeing layouts!

Patty said...

FAntastic layout!! Great group photo!!

peifert88@gmail.com

joni said...

Liz, this is wonderful!!! I love the colors! Love all those manly stamps too!!! Fab job my friend! Thanks for visiting me at my blog too!
hugs,
joni

Carolee said...

Great layout!

VICTORIA said...

Wow an awesome layout page. Great job on it. :)

pruttybird said...

Love this layout!! Really diggin' this stamp set.

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Cathryn said...

Beautiful layout Liz! Fabulous, fabulous detail!!! Love and Hugs, Cathyn :)

Tina said...

Great layout. Lots of nice details.

Tina

quilt4fun2 said...

How did I miss commenting on this great layout?? But I don't see any post or remember typing one for it. Great use of the new stamps! You showed quite a few. The new release will be great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

AmyT said...

Lovely layout.

GabyCreates.com said...

I saw your layout over at Emma's... Love your layout! (you know I prefer to scrapbook) you did a super job!

Taylor said...

SUPER cool layout!!! Great colors. HUGZ:)

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Great layout...great stamps.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Jessie G. said...

Beautiful layout!

Jessie G
goodjessie at hotmail.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a Great Layout. I'm loving this set already. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Very cute! Great stamp set for my nephews scrapbook pages of his football team.

Lisa R. said...

Wow love your choice of papers. Americana looking. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

Fantastic football layout!! I love this one! I can see all of the numerous uses this set will have after seeing your layout!
Tracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

Danielle Lee said...

Amazing layout! Thanks for sharing! Has a vintage look to me and it adds a wonderful touch.


Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net

Kimberly J. said...

This Layout is amazing!! I love the sports/masculine/vintage theme you have going!! Great Job!! :)
Kimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com

Jovan said...

I love your layout!

Madison said...

Awesome layout!!! I dig the colors:) Great job!! TFS!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

callyannc said...

OOOOO. I love layouts and this one is so cool! I like the sentiments stamped down the side! TFS CallyAnn(follow and shared)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a cute LO
Perfect for all those football fanatics out there- oh my hope I don't get in trouble for that LOL
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Corrie M. said...

What a great LO, I really liked your use of a sepia toned photo with all the colors you chose, perfectly paired!

An'Jenic G. said...

Nice Layout!

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

Nice scrapbook page.

brittmartin0910 said...

Your layout is so cute. Thank you for sharing.

brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

What a great layout. Its perfect.

lisa

editorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Very cool layout, Liz!!! :) And I am loving Emma's My Creative Time Stamps!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!