Thursday, November 10, 2011

EAD Designs and Jingle Belles!!!

Happy Friday to you!  Do you have big plans for this weekend?  I don't just working on getting my home ready for the holidays! 

Today EAD Designs is sponsoring Jingle Belles, so go check out their site to see what the fun is about!!!




recipe:

EAD Designs ~ Christmas Penquins
My Creative Time ~ All Around Christmas stamp set
Cricut Imagine ~ Imagine More ( blue paper)
paper: We R Memory Keepers, stampin' up, colorbok
twine, ink

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Lezlye said...

This is ADORABLE LIZ! We need to plan som sort of Stamping get-together after the holiday's!

Anonymous said...

This turned out so cute! I love the holiday light "banner" on the top. TFS! {hugs!}

Saundra said...

This is adorable! Those penguins are so cute and I love the addition of the light banner!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Rachel said...

those penguins are way too cute!!! love this!

Meesh said...

SUPER cute! LOVE the light banner & colors! :o)

Michelle

lauren bergold said...

thank you miss liz for joining us at JINGLE BELLES this week, i ♥♥♥LOVE♥♥♥ your gorgeous card! those penguins are just tooooooooo cute and you've made the perfect landscape for them to frolic in!

many thanks to EAD as well for the fabulous products AND the g/c prize for one of our cardmakers! we're thrilled to be teaming up this week! ♥

Christine Riley said...

This is SO cute Liz, LOVE it! How do you pop the stickers? I love how they look like print and cut cuts from the Silhouette, but I'm curious how to pop them up since they are stickers. Thanks so much!
Hugs, Christine

quilt4fun2 said...

These guys are way cute! Love it.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!