Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are one of the 19?

Hello!  Thank you so much for making last week so fun and leaving me such sweet comments!  I don't have a project to share with you, however I'm so excited, for a couple of reasons!  One, is that this is a short work week for me, so that's always nice!  And two, I get to pick one person from My Creative Time's November Release to be one of the 19 to be entered into the final drawing for the Cricut E2! 

drum roll please...  ...  ...  my pick for one of the 19 to be entered into the final drawing...is...  ...  ... 




Hello Liz! Looks like everything is going well for you. Your project is terrific. As always you really turn out such darling creations.
Loved stopping by & being part of the blog hop.
Sure hope to win that E2. That would be something else. Even if I don't it is always worth stopping by to see you & all these fantastic creative bloggers.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia
archivingangel@yahoo.com


Emma from My Creative Time will be anouncing the final winner for the E2 on her blog Wednesday (picked by random.org)!  So be sure to go there to see if you it's you Sonia!

I promised a video on some treat toppers sometime back, so I'm going to try to get it done by this weekend!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Good luck to The Archiving Angel-
Have fun on your extra days off Liz... And happy thankings to you my friend
Hugs from Ukiah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!