Thursday, November 10, 2011

EAD Designs Color Challenge!

Happy  Thursday!  Today is super busy for me, this is my first of two posts for the day!  Welcome to EAD Designs Color Challenge!  For this month's color challenge we were asked to use red, green and yellow!


I decided to get a head start on some of my gift holders for stocking stuffers!



I only used  5 of the 23 stickerz on this sheet!  This is HUGE deal for the money!!!



Sorry they're empty right now!  :)

recipe:

EAD Designs ~ Funky Christmas Tags
My Creative Time ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die
My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Sentiments
ribbon, silver cord, liquid pearls,
paper: We R Memory Keepers

 


So join the fun and enter the challenge!  Just look  at what you get for playing!  Click here to enter!

Remember I will have another post for today!

 Enjoy!





3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTENESS...

Crafting Katie said...

These are adorable! I love those stickers!

Glora said...

Your card is darling and your gift cards are SO perfect!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!