Friday, November 11, 2011

Chicken Wire Frame!

Hi everyone! 
Yes, this is my second day in a row that I have posted two times for the day (scroll down to see my other post)!  This past summer I went to one of the Scrapbook Expos with Emma (My Creative Time) and Katie (Crafting with Katie).  When we were there we saw the cutest frames in the Stampin Up booth and knew that we had to make them!

Here is what mine looks like...its a small one  :)

To see how we made this, go to Emma's for a video of the three of us!  I want to thank Katie and Emma for a super fun day...don't be surprised if you see more of us together!  :)

Happy Veteran's Day!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Something like this would be perfect for our kitchen. :)

Crafting Katie said...

It looks adorable! I LOVE our frames, Liz! Thanks for being our DIY leader!

jen said...

Super cute Liz! Hugs,jen

My Creative Time said...

It's PERFECT!!!! Like Katie said, THANKS for being our DIY teacher!;) Can't wait for out next project together!;)
BIG HUGE hugs,
Emma;)
P.S. see ya in a hour! heehhehe!;)

Rachel said...

cuuuuuuuuuuute such a good idea! I always need little places to put notes, I love this!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Glora said...

These are SO adorable! I love it in this smaller size too! Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

That would be super cute in a kitchen to hold recipe cards!

Ruthie :)

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing you idea with all of us. How cute. I believe I just might have to try making that myself.

scrappy critters said...

I have been wanting to make one of these forever.. cutest little memo/card board I have seen!

♥Tammy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Loz---
I still want to know where you got that mat you had on your table that had all the difference sizes. I would love to get one. Hoping that you are sharing where you got it at ... Thanks

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

so cute!! love it and such a great idea! thanks for sharing!!

Miranda said...

These are adorable! Watched the video too!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, that would be perfect for my craft room!!! :) Can't wait to see how it was made...

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!