Friday, November 18, 2011

EAD Designs and Whisker Graphics are Hoppin' Together!

Welcome to EAD Designs and Whisker Graphic Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Lauren's fabulous blog!  If you just popped in to see what I've been up to, then make sure you head over to EAD's blog for the start!

Today I made some cute little "goodie" bags...well I didn't really make the bags, they came from Whisker Graphic's.  I just decorated them!






recipe:

Now for the GIVEAWAY!!!!
One random commenter will get the prize pack: a $25 EAD gift certificate, 15 yards of the original 12 Divine Twine colors plus 15 yards of Holiday Divine Twine, and an assortment of Bitty Bags and other goodies from Whisker Graphics.

So make sure that you leave a comment for everyone to be eligible for the Blog Candy!

Your next stop is Whisker Graphics Blog!

Enjoy!


Here is the complete list of the hop just in case you get lost of the way!

29 comments:

angie ashuk said...

very cute. I love the red ribbon on the one of them :)

pupton said...

The ribbons are really nice! But all are very cute!

Candace said...

awesome projects Liz!! I'm definitely getting some of these bags!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

those are really cute! the red polka ribbon is such a sweet touch!

Sherri said...

I like your goodies bags you created!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great bags! I really like the white one - it's so sharp looking with the letters and ribbon. Thanks!

Judy said...

You did a fantastic job using all the different products to create your very cute bags!! TFS...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Ashley Newell said...

Super fun ideas!

Bonnie said...

Loved the bags

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Love the Deck the Halls bag! :)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Looove the adorable bags! The Magic of Christmas one is my fave! SOOOO CUTE!

Diana D said...

The red & white diagonal striped bag reminds me of candy canes! I love those GOODIES bitty bags too!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful projects, they are so bright and happy, perfect for the holidays!

Lisa R. said...

Fantastic job with these adorable bags! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com (follower)

soccermom825 said...

WOW! Great ideas! I am really enjoying myself by getting to see everyones ideas! Thanks!

mandalj said...

Such versatile bags! I really love the last one.

callyannc said...

Liz you sure are a busy crafter this week! I love these fun and colorful bags! TFS CallyAnn

tweetyscute said...

Great job. Your bags are adorable.

Kards by Kathi said...

I think these bags are so cute and so useful. Thanks for introducing them to me. Your hop is great.

~amy~ said...

super fun!!!

sharon g said...

What a great idea. I like your colors...

Romaine said...

Love the red and white bag!

Karenladd said...

These gift bags are the cutest and I love the way you added the buttons and twine!

Babe O'Mara said...

Cute gift bags. Perfect for the holidays. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Kat said...

Adorable!

Khmoitoza@gmail.com

dreenie said...

fabulous projects!


dreenie4atyahoodotcom

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I love the red one with that adorable sentiment and pretty polka dotted ribbon.

Sue D said...

Very cute goodie bags!

Mary Sara P. said...

Love the red striped bag. Cute ideas.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!