Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to you!  I just wanted to take the time to tell you how GRATEFUL I am for each of you and that I LOVE all the sweet comments that you send me!  This blog is SO MUCH FUN fom me and I hope you enjoy it too!  So not to keep you too long, I have a quick repeat of a project from last Thanksgiving to share with you!




For the recipe you can click here!

Enjoy your day with family and friends!!!

I will be back on Monday, unless I have something cool to show you that I got on Black Friday!

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family, Liz! I hope you will be using your gorgeous banner again!

~amy~ said...

super magnificent banner!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

AND I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day with your family... I love the banner BUT I didn't see what cartridges or the sizes for it AND I clicked on the "here".. :-( I would love to make one for next year. And I so appreciate you always taking the time to comment on my blog... I have so enjoyed getting to know you...hugs from Ukiah

Got2BCrafting said...

Your banner is just gorgeous!!
Happy Thanksgiving Liz!!
Lori

Glora said...

WOW talk about GORGEOUS!!!!! I just love the colors and the glitter - wowzers! Perfect and beautiful!!! Hugs- Glora

Banner Market said...

Happy Thanksgiving Liz and to your family as well. Your banner is just beautiful! Love the colors. Im so grateful to have found your blog and getting to know you has been wonderful. I love to stop in to see what crafty creative creation you have came up with. Thank you for sharing all year long and not missing a step!
Your Awesome!

Trisha said...

adorable banner Liz! Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving with your friends and family :)

Esther said...

Beautiful job Liz!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!