Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Hop with EAD Designs!

Hi!  Welcome to the Monday Hop with EAD Designs!  You should have arrived here from the ever creative Lauren!  If you just popped on over to see me, then you should head over to EAD's blog for the start!  That way you don't miss a thing!  Also make sure you read my whole post...there is a special gift for you!  But it's only for today!

For today's hop I made a quick little card for a friend of my that was turning 30!  I know it seems a little juvenile, but I just loved the way the robot looked like he was screeming!  "NO NOT 30!!!"




recipe:
Nate's ABC Cricut Cartridge
30 cut at 1.75
paper: My Mind's Eye, DCWT, Stampin Up, Bazzil
Stampin Up border punch

Today is also Cyber Monday and I have a special code to be used today only! 
CYBER40
This code will give you 40% off!  Isn't that totally cool!! 
Almost as cool as your next stop Amy T!!!!




Enjoy!

12 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So cute!!! I love your little robot!

Anonymous said...

Ha, too funny!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. yes he does look like he is yelling out "NO NOT 30"... i love the colors you used... i do believe creative just zooes out of you.. (i think zooes is a word???)... hugs sandy from ukiah

sharon g said...

The loop after loop of twine looks really good.

~amy~ said...

Love the expression on the robot...perfect 30 card!

dreenie said...

the colors are so happy!!! love the robot!

Angela W. said...

Cute card,love the colors!

Shelly said...

Very cute! Great colors!!!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

tweetyscute said...

I love the card. Its fun to have birthdays so make the card fun.

katieo said...

Fun 30th birthday card Liz. I love the way you tied the twine. Hope it hasn't been too foggy out there

Esther said...

What a fun card Liz!!

callyannc said...

Super cute robot! Lovein the orange! Wish I was still 30! TFS callyAnn

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!