Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Hop with EAD Designs!

It's Monday and you know what that means!!!  That's right, it't time to do a quick hop with EAD Designs!  You should have arrived here from the ever creative Lauren from Lauren's Creative!  If not please head over to EAD's blog so you don't miss anything including this month's Guest Designer, Laura!

For today's project I wanted to do a video so you can see just how easy using "stickerz" and other product together are!  And just remember that EAD's stickerz are made from vinyl and that they are like NO OTHER's on the market!!! 




recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
card base cut at 10.60 x 5.16
card layer cut at 5.03 x 4.80
Straight From The Nest Cricut Cartridge
leaves cut at 1.22 x 2.18, 1.68 x 2.14, 1.84 x 3.24 and 1.43 x 3.24
paper: PTI, Paper Loft, We R Memory Keepers, Scribble Scrabble,
button, twine, and ink ( lots of it! )



I'm also going to be entering this card in the Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge for November!

Your next stop is the super cool Amy T!

Enjoy!

16 comments:

Susan said...

That turned out really pretty Liz. I'm loving your videos...I've been thinking about doing some of my own. Thanks for the inspiration.
Susan

Saundra said...

This is so beautiful, Liz! I will be back to watch your video later. Can't wait!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super pretty Liz!! Love the paper and the pretty embellishments:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is Absolutely Beautiful.LOVE the video

jessica said...

I love this!! Beautiful job!

Joanna said...

Liz this came out so pretty! I love the different shape of the card too! :)

SHartl said...

Wow, I love your card! Loving all the warm cozy colors and that cute sticker!

Sue D said...

Very pretty shaped card--great video.

Anonymous said...

So pretty - all the papers are so beautiful and the little tree is such a perfect touch! TFS! {hugs!}

callyannc said...

Gorgeous! Love it! Stickers are too cute! I need to use the ones I won! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz this is just BEAUTIFUL.. and I am so sad I miss your project at Miss Emma's... :-( I am hoping she doesn't do it on the first saturday for the next few months.. I have already committed to Tammy's class (had to pay in advance for 3 months)... on the 1st saturday of the month.. I would love the directions to the tray.. it was such a awesome project... hugs from ukiah

Linsey R said...

Liz, this is one beautiful card! I really just love everything about it! I hope you win that challenge too! :) tfs

Esther said...

I love this card!
Such a cool design!!!

sharon g said...

Don't you love fall? I love your fally card...

GabyCreates.com said...

Love the papers and design Liz! I don't have Art Philosophy! (el chipo here not wanting to pay $99)

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Liz!! What a beautiful card! Love...love it!
Great video! :)
Cindy

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!