Friday, January 21, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Week Day 1!!!

Hello!

It's Friday!  Whoo Hoo!  Do you have any plans this weekend?  I plan to catch up on some pages and do alittle organizing.  And in that order, fun before work!  :)

Well let me get to the business at hand, Scrappy Moms Stamps have a new stamp set called Love Notes!  ADORABLE!  They are perfect for Valentine's Day, but can be used for so much more! 

Aren't they super cute!  I just love them :)

Now for my card...I have to say, I just love the way this turned out!  I know you can't tell but I used a "wobble" on the monkey's head.  (my wobbles just got here today!)

 (sorry I'm having lighting issues)
Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
card ~ weld 2 hearts @ 5.62 x 5.35 each
heart layer 5.80 x 5.35
small heart layer 5.62 x 5.35
monkey cut at 4.63 x 2.54
and layers to match
leaf cut at 4.63 x 2.54
Lacy Labels
scalloped oval cut at 2.38 x 1.33
Plantin Schoolbook
oval cut at 1.21 x 2.08
chalk, white pen, stickles
paper: Doodlebug, Stampin Up, Michael's

Check back tomorrow for more Scrappy Moms Stamps~ Love Notes Sneak Peek!   And don't forget to look at the other girls on the Design Team.  Their links are to the left of my blog!

**Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to pre-order ~Love Notes! **

Enjoy!

19 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh Liz I love, love, love it, this is so cute....love the bright colours too....just adorable ;) Hugs xx

Josie0602 said...

Cute card! I love the colors you chose. The Wobbles are awesome and I bet it is so cute on your little monkey!!

Anonymous said...

Oh holy moly - this is the cutest! I love all the shadowing you did and that monkey's face is so adorable! Your cards are always the best! TFS!
{hugs!}
Lauren

Saundra said...

Liz, He is the cutest monkey! I love your shaped card. Can't wait for my Action Wobbles. They are so fun!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! Love your wobble head monkey! Mine just arrived too, so I don't feel like I need to ration them anymore!

Joanna said...

Aww I love this! Your lil monkey is super cute...and i love those big leaves..great job! :)

GiGi said...

THis card is ADORABLE! I love the non traditional colors! TFS!

Marlene said...

Oh that monkey is just too stinkin' cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz that is just so adorable... love the paper. AND that monkey is just precious.

Scrappy Mel said...

Your little monkey is ADORABLE! Don't you just love the wobbles!! I thought I had ordered 100 but I somehow selected only 50 - now I'm trying to figure out if I should order more. LOL

Wonderful card! :)

Glora said...

He he! Absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love the wobble head monkey and EVERYTHING else about this adorable bright colored card!!!

Trisha said...

Liz, this card is adorable. Love the papers you used. The monkey could not be cuter.

Mrs. Olsovsky said...

This is so cute! Love how it all came together :) Great work!!!

Laura L. Cline said...

That is just WAY too cute! I love the little monkey!!!

:) Laura

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! This card is just perfect...I love the paper and that little monkey's face is so cute! I really want this cartridge now!

Mari AKA Momo said...

OMG!!!!!! This card is to die for! Love it and love you! XOXO Momo

Daisylove Creations said...

OMG, I cant even tell you how much I just love this card!! Will probably have to scraplift and make one for my boyfriend =0)
Thanks for becoming a follower to my blog

Much love,
Diana
http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Liz,

That is adorable!!! :) You are making me excited to try my Gypsy...I love your welded cards and I would probably use more cartridges if they were at my fingertips/all in my Gypsy!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer

Trisha said...

Hey Liz. I was finallt looking all the scrappy mom sista's projects from the week and saw this. Its soooo super cute. Im sorry I didnt notice it sooner, or I would have changed my terrific tuesday card. :( sorry liz! But I must say, I like your card much better.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!