Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Peachy Keen LFIF & Circle Weekly Challenges

Hi! 

I finally finished  two challenges that I had in my gypsy!  I just couldn't stand to listen to them anymore, screaming to be let out! hehe! I think I have 6 or 7 more in there chanting "pick me, pick me"!  I promise they will be made and posted soon!

So here is the first challenge: Peachy Keen 1/7/11 Let's Face It Friday, it had to be a "Thank you" Card with a PK face.


Country Life Cricut Cartridge
sun cut 6.98 x 3.04
layers cut to match
sheep cut 1.81 x 1.21
card size 3.5 x 7.25
The Twinery Bakers Twine ~ soon you can purchase at Scrappy Moms Stamps
button, white & black gel pen, chalk

Next is the weekly Circle Blog Challenge ~ #16 Cute As A Button Sketch Challenge (sorry I can't put a link, you can only view the blog if you belong to the circle)


Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridge
girl cut 2.83 x 3.98
hair layer cut to match
dress & wings cut 3.99 x 3.98
layers cut to match
flower cut 1.69 x 1.25
layers cut to match
button, trim, twine, white pen, stickles, chalk




Enjoy your evening!

15 comments:

Got2BCrafting said...

I loooooove both of these! They are really really adorable. Good luck on the challenges!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

Glora said...

These are both awesome projects. I especially love your scene card. It is a fun take on the thanks to ewe sentiment. Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Liz these are just so adorable. I love the scene card, that sun is so cute. I thought about doing the Circle challenge, but chickened out.. good luck on both.. they are definitely both SUPER CUTE.. hugs

365 Days of Cricut said...

These are both super adorable! I have been wanting to use that sun cut from CL cart, but I didn't know what else to put on it. You have inspired me by adding the little sheep!

Scrappy Mel said...

Liz - I LOVE them, they are both so stinkn' adorable! You are FABULOUS!!! :)

Joanna said...

OMG how friggin' cute!!! Love, love , love it!! :)

girlia said...

Love your LO.

bonnie said...

Oh my so darn gorgeous girl....love it all!! Hugs xx

Saundra said...

Love your projects, Liz! Those sheep from Country Life have been calling me. I need to create something with them.

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, these are both so precious! I especially love your teeny-tiny sheep!

JennyKozar said...

These are just fantastic!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Liz!

LOVE your card! The layout is super cute too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at the PKS LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Marlene said...

Oh, you've been busy! Both your projects are adorable!

Mrs. Olsovsky said...

Love them both! I'm super impressed :)

Jennifer said...

Liz,

Great projects!!! :) That's cool how you plan them out in your Gypsy! Wish you could teach me how... ;)

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!