Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Let's Celebrate" Blog Hop Winner!

Hello!

I just realized that I never picked a winner from the "Let's Celebrate" Blog Hop...and the winner is ....

Ashley said...

Love the Parisian-themed birthday pieces - especially the banner, OOH LA LA! :) It is all elegant and FUN! My favorite celebration would have to be Thanksgiving - I love the opportunity to celebrate with family and spend time together during a time of the year when it can be hard to do so :) Happy early Blogiversary to you, Happy Blogiversary/Birthday to Joanna and thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Congratulations Ashley, you will have until Monday, January 10 to contact me or I will have to pick a new winner!

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hey!" It's been a while since I've been commented. I've stopped by a few times to check out your creations, fabulous as usual. Love all your stuff, you are SO talented. I'll try to stop by more and comment, have a good one!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I had a great time today at Emma's, you girls are so funny. Yes, it was a long long drive home.. I am so exhausted. I almost didn't recognize you with the blond hair.

Lisa Norris said...

I love all of the projects on your blog! You are so talented! I'm a new follower!

I just started my own little blog, and I'd love it if you'd check it out!

http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!