Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hey it's Day 3 of Scrappy Moms Stamp Sneak Peek!

Hello~

Oops, I've gotten off to a slow start this morning! (I forgot to have this posted earlier)  My weekend has been filled with good friends and playing with paper!  Oh yea, I even managed to get in the garage for a minute to get rid of some stuff (this is for my DH...yes, I know you were out there for hours! lol! )

When I get my stamps or a picture of them from Scrappy Moms Stamps, I go straight to my gypsy and get them all designed and saved. From there I just go down the list, pick one to make each day!  I've notice lately that us girls on the DT are starting to think alike...which I think is so funny!  Almost like a couple that starts to look alike when they've been married a long time!  So, I said all that to say...that if my card seems similar to another DT's, it just might!  ;)

As soon as I saw this Guinea Pig/ Hamster it reminded me of my mother-in-law.  When I first met her, she had a guinea pig named Miss Piggy.  It was really my sister-in-law's, but it had become my MIL's.  Oh she loved that little thing!  She was so sad when Miss Piggy died.  Enough of me and my family, now on to the card!

My little guy is on a Wobble too! 

Recipe:
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
2 labels sized 5.67  x 5.18 welded together then the sized would be 5.68 x 9.90
label cut at 5.67 x 5.18 for top layer
frame 5.40 x 5.18 outside, 4.91 x 4.71 inside and welded
hearts cu 1.13 x 4.04

Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
guinea pig cut 2.99 x 3.16
all layers to match

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ critter face
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Love Notes
Wobble, ribbon, bakers twine, button, chalks, stickles, black & white pen

Please don't forget to check out the other girls projects, they've all worked so hard on them!  Then, you'll need to head over to Scrappy Moms Stamps and pre~order your set of Love Notes.  These are great for year round, not just Valentine's Day!

Enjoy your day!

16 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

This is so adorable! I've been wanting Sweethearts so bad and now I want it even more. I LOVE this card!

Mrs. Olsovsky said...

That little critter is super cute! This card is really adorable :)

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute, cute, cute! I never even noticed this cut on Sweehearts! I'm going to have to pay more attention! Are you giving this to your MIL? :)

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness..that is cute! Love it...you amaze me everyday Girly! :)

Banner Market said...

Oh this is so cute liz! Love it! Your so talented...Love to see what you come up with!

365 Days of Cricut said...

Awwh that's adorable! I love the color combo on the critter.

bonnie said...

Oh what a cute lil' hamster so sweet...lovely story and love the sweet name of your MIL's hamster....lol :) hugs x

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz~ just checking in. I have missed stopping by & with very good reason I see. I adore this little card. Your valentine tag is just gorgeous as well. As always you are in great demand for your beautiful creations & wonderful crafty spirit. Congrats on all your success. I love coming by & getting inspired. I hope to branch out this year & get a little less shy about posting my projects.
Have a wonderful new year & stay well.
Crafty hugs,
Sonia

Glora said...

He he, what a cute lil' wobblin' valentine. I LOVE it. Pure genious Liz!

AJoy said...

My little piggy was named Sir Amber. It was named Amber until I found out it was a Sir. LOL.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super cute Liz.. I am trying to think of something to make to use my wobbles..

scrappy critters said...

I am so in AWE Liz!! I never even knew this cut was on that cart! The ABSOLUTE cutest ever.. and I cannot beleive how creative you are to make that little frame. I sure wished I could have all my cards layed out in my gypsy! AMAZING!!!!♥Tammy

Alex said...

this is so cute liz ! love the story of the MIL, hehehe :)

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, that is so stinkin' cute! I didn't even know that guinea pig was on the Sweethearts cartridge!

Anonymous said...

This is so so cute! I love that little guinea pig! TFS!
Lauren

Jennifer said...

Ohmygoodness, Liz! Your card could not be any cuter!!! :) Are you going to give it to your mother-in-law? I bet she'd love it! ;)

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!