Thursday, January 13, 2011

Grand Prize!!!

Hi!

I just wanted to do a quick post, yesterday I received the remainder of my grand prize from ProvoCraft!  For those that are new to my blog, by the way thank you for that...Last August I won the Grand Prize from the Cricut Circle.  I got to go to Utah and film a segment for a Cricut DVD, you can read about it here

So this is what I got yesterday...

10 DVD's with over a 100 projects
6 keypad and a cartridge with all the images used
1 DVD with instructions
1 DVD with Tips & Tricks
and a copy of the Informercial that aired

Some of my favorite crafty friends made the DVD's, Emma, Erin and Michelle.  I just want to let you know that I haven't seen all the DVD's, so if you are one of my friends and you are on it, please let me know!  And I'm sorry I didn't mention you!

Thanks again to Cathy Miller of Provo Craft for all the fun!

I'll be back this weekend for a huge blog hop with some of the most creative women! 
I'm very honored to be hopping with them!

I\

Enjoy the rest of your night!

 

15 comments:

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

What an awesome win!

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun! Congrats again!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How exciting Liz..

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! That is so awesome!

flowerdisco said...

liz--this is a very sweet candy. so happy for you. where should we be looking for that segment you filmed? i would love to watch it :P

Lezlye said...

Wow Liz, that's great! I have a blog button now if you'd like to grab it..I am jealous you got to go meet Emma.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Congrat's!!! what a great giveaway, I bet you had a ton of fun filming too :-) Thanks for letting us see your goodies! -Sam :-)

Josie0602 said...

Congrats! You and all the other ladies you mentioned so deserve to be on that DVD....You all have so much talent!

Unknown said...

Oh you lucky girl, I bet that was so exciting!!!

Banner Market said...

WOW! what a wonderful prize! Cant wait to see what you make with all of your new goodies.
Congrats again Liz...You so deserve this.

DH said...

What a nice prize and I am so happy for you! And all the girls!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

My Creative Time said...

You are the BOMB my sweet friend!!;) I am so proud of EVERYTHING that has come your way, you totally deserve it!;)
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

quilt4fun2 said...

That was a long time coming...glad you finally got it!

Unknown said...

fun ides, and fun blog hopping
Linda
mybest2dogs@yahoo.com

Gina Kinde said...

how awesome and what great goodies you recieved. gina kinde ginak1117@att.net

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!