Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Scrappy Mom's Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge #2!

Hi!

It's that time again...for another Teriffic Tueday Challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps!  This weeks challenge is to create something using the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge!

I went with a treat box, I hope you like it!


Recipe:
Wrap it Up Cricut Cartridge
box cut at 11.49 x 9.24
with heart  ( from Sweethearts cart) welded inside at 2.00 x 1.75 
make frame with two hearts welded together at 2.86 x 1.75 and 2.80 x 2.37

Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
lock cut 1.35 x 1.71
cut layers to match
key cut 1.55 x 1.71
layer to match
tag cut 1.86 x 1.51
and layer to match

ribbon, stickles, button, stampin up ink
Enjoy!

14 comments:

bonnie said...

This is just the cutest little box i've ever seen!! So sweet :) hugs x

Crafting Katie said...

That is so super sweeet, Liz! I love your color combination!

Glora said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! Your projects are always so beautiful! Hugs- Glora

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super cute Liz

Amanda T said...

I love this, Liz! It is such a sweet box and the colors are my fave! I better break out my Wrap it Up and get creative. Thanks for all your inspiration!

Joanna said...

This is great! Love it..those candy corns looks yummy! Lol..I have a sweet tooth right now hehe..I would love to get something like this! ;)

Auntie Marg said...

Very cute Liz, now I want candycorn.

Nicole Wright Designs said...

WOW, WOW...WOW LIZ!!!! LOVE IT!!!! OH I want my stamps! I have projects done and waiting!!!!

buglvr2010 said...

I love your box, Liz! It's just beautiful...the glittery lock, the metallic key and the big bow are all just perfect!

scrappy critters said...

I love this box LIZ.. absolutely gorgeous!!
♥Tammy

Marlene said...

What an adorable project!!! (But candy corn in THAT color? I've never seen that before!)

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! I love that patterned paper - so cute! Great job, as always!
Lauren

Debi said...

Oh so cute! I would love to see a video on how you did this? Any chance of that? Although I dont think youv'e done videos :(

Jennifer said...

Liz,

That Valentine treat box is amazing!!! I really love it!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!