Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps "Sneak Peak #7"

Hello!

This is a super quick post...on my way out the door for work, so no time for chatter! :)

I wanted to try something totally different for Scrappy Moms Stamps sneak peek.  I'm not totally happy with it, but I think you'll like the idea.  So take it and run with it.  If you  make one, please let me know, I'd love to see it!




I tried to layer his face...that didn't work.  I didn't have a PK stamp big enough, so I went with his face, but his mouth didn't show up.  So then I added the white pen...not crazy about that either.  But I do love his googly eyes and he is on a Action Wobble! 

Sweetheart Cricut Cartridge
frog cut at 2.64 x 3.35
layers and shadow to match

Dollar Store Frame
googly eyes
action wobbles
button, bakers twine, white pen

Enjoy!

                                                      

7 comments:

Glora said...

Liz, this frame is adorable!!! I'm happy to see you using your wobbles and you did the mouth well my friend. Those googly eyes are so cute too!

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness, that is cute!! Love it Liz! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

I think he is adorable just the way he is! I love how you used 1 stamp to make the pattern on the frame - great idea! :)

flowerdisco said...

i think he is cute and he has a big smile ;p

like the frame too...it is always nice to try different concepts. kuddos to you!

MamaFin (Laura) said...

Liz, this is so cute! I love his grin and googly eyes....!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Awww, how cute! I think his face turned out to be adorable!

Jennifer said...

Liz,

I think he's adorable!!! :) Great job on the frame!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!