Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Love Notes ~ Sneak Peek

Hi!

Did you see all the beautiful projects yesterday that the other girls on the Design Team made?  Just so creative!  I've been having so much fun with these stamps and even ventured out from my regular style!  Since I don't want to take up anymore of your time today...on to the card!  Oops, not a card a tag!



Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge
tag cut 4.08 x 5.82
cupid cut 2.97 x 3.91
with layers to match
bow & arrow cut 2.26 x 2.26

Tim Holtz embossing folder
Tim Holtz Stamps
ribbon, stickles, button, heart doily, stampin up waffle paper, ink

So don't forget to head over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to pre-order these sweet stamps and check out the other girls projects!


Enjoy your weekend!

16 comments:

girlia said...

Liz I love your work and I hope you accept this award. I am awarding you with the stylish blogger award. Please stop by my blog and pick it up. Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Liz I have this cartridge but never thought of anything like this one. I love it.

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

LIZ!!!! You need to venture outside your regular style more often. This is just beautiful!!! Im at a loss of words. I really love this! WOW!!!!!

Meriah

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful! Wish you lived closer, so you could help me branch out of my "style."
TFS!
{hugs!}
Lauren

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Liz.. it's just beautiful. I am so glad I was able to meet you, your work is amazing. hugs

Crafting Katie said...

That is so cute! I love your vintage look!

Glora said...

Great job as always!!!! Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

Love the tag, Liz! You are so creative!!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Daisylove Creations said...

Love the tag Liz! Thanks for being such a great source of inspiration to me and so many others! I am awarding you with the stylish blogger award please stop by my blog and pick it up. Congratulations!!

Lezlye said...

LOve the tag! I have been trying to go outside my comfort STYLE here and there too.. It's makes things interesting! You did a great job!

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! This is awesome!

flowerdisco said...

liz...i love it--looooove it ;p

Joanna said...

Oh wow Liz this is so pretty! I'm proud of you for trying something new..it obviously paid off! Lol...I need to try doing other things besides cards, so thanks for the inspiration! :)

GiuliaG. said...

Wow, that tag is stunning....I love all that detail!

Scrappy Mel said...

So BEAUTIFUL! I agree with the previous posts - you should venture outside your style more often! LOL I love, love, love this tag! :)

Jennifer said...

What a cute tag, Liz!!! :) I love those ticket stamps...fun!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!