Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Circle Monthly Challenge

Hi!

I've been wanting to do the Cricut Circle Monthly Challege, but with work, Scrappy Moms Stamps new release of Love Notes and their bi-monthly challenge, I wasn't sure I was going to make it!  But I did! :)

The challenge was to scraplift something from their blog...oh if you're not a circle member you can't see it, they've got some amazing projects.  It has to have at least two cuts and at least 2 of their sponsor's products.  I scraplifted a candle wrap from November 4. 



Recipe:
Paper: Theresa Collins, Bazzill, American Crafts
Holiday Cricut Cartridge
vine cut at 5.74 x 1.51
shadow and layers to match
Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge
butterfly cut 1.73 x 0.95
shadow and layers to match
foam tape, 3and1 glue

Wish me luck...I really want the Cake machine!

Enjoy!
                                                                                                                 

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Ooohlalah!!! That candle wrap is gorgeous!

Banner Market said...

Liz this is so pretty! WIshing you the best of luck. I cant see why theyd pick anyones but yours. Of course Im bias but hey what are blog buddies for :)
Really though this is amazing so original! Good luck Liz!

Crafting Katie said...

This is beautiful, Liz! The colors and patterns are just perfect for that candle. My fingers are crossed for you!

Auntie Marg said...

great job Liz.. you know now I'm going to have to decorate every candle I own.. Good luck

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice tfs!!!

Alex said...

Oh wow ! that's beautiful :) and I'm sure yours is nicer than the original, oops..did I just type that ???... well..what can I say... I think your super talented :)

good luck :)

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! I agree with Alex...expect I do remember seeing the original & yours is even more beautiful! TFS!

Scrappy Mel said...

I can't see the inspiration piece but yours is beautiful! I hope that you win - you deserve it! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!