Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 4 of the Sneak Peek ~ Love Notes!

Hi!

Can you believe that it's day 4 of Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peak, this has gone by so fast! And tomorrow is already going to be Terrific Tuesday Challenge #2!  This month is just flying by!!!

Yesterday I posted a card with a little guinea pig on it.  After many comments about you guys not knowing it was on the Sweetheart cart, I rechecked.  And guess what?!  You are not crazy, I AM!  It's on the Four Legged Friends cart!  Sorry for the mix up!  Now you know I really do read all of your comments!

Now on to my project~ This is also a Let's Face It Friday Challenge at Peachy Keen!


Recipe:
Sweetheart Cricut Cartridge
gumball machine cut at 2.75 x 4.53
all layers to match
hearts (words & faces) cut at 5.95 x 3.24
sweetheart cut at 6.75 x 1.59
and shadow to match


stickles, white & black pen, chalk, acetate for the gumball machine

So head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to pre~order this set and check out their other ones too!  Oh and you need to visit the other girls on the DT, their links are on the left!

Enjoy your day!

14 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How funny Liz.. Good to know you read all of your comments.. cute card (as always).. I have enjoyed coming to see what you create.. hugs

Joanna said...

Awesome LO LIz!! I love the little candy machine and the PK face of course! ;)

Glora said...

I love your LO!!!! It is fabulous!!!!

buglvr2010 said...

Wow, Liz! This is awesome! I'm glad to read that that guinea pig is on four legged friends because I have that one! I'm going make something with him...your card was so cute!

Debi said...

Such a cute card, love the new stamp set too!

Scrappy Mel said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! I just might have to scraplift this layout - it's so perfect! :)

Michele said...

This is an adorable layout!! These colors make me happy.

Alex said...

love this card liz !!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute LO! I can't wait for you to see the LO that I am posting tomorrow - I seriously think the Scrappy Moms DT is psychically linked. So funny! TFS!
{hugs}
Lauren

Unknown said...

So pretty. Love the little face heart =)

Amanda T said...

I love this! The candy and the gumball machine are too cute! Just darling, Liz!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOOOO flippin cute!!! I cant believe I have never cut out that gumball machine!!!
I just might give it a try now =)

hugs,
Sarah

Jennifer said...

Liz,

What a cute layout!!! :) I am going to have to cut that adorable gumball machine!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Claire Langan said...

Super cute LO!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!